Chapter 97

Hola! I re-edited the prev chapter so Finn and Kim are in elementary school! First grade :)

Dedicated to @atypiicalparadise who's literally one of my bestfriends! Ily gurl!
________

Hannah POV-

My due date is a week away and I couldn't help feeling excited even Jack and I weren't on normal speaking terms.

"Wassup." Nate kicked my butt as him and Sammy walked in on me making lunch.

"Ouch!" I laughed and hip bumped him softly. "It's rude to kick a pregnant lady's butt."

"Dude you're almost about to give birth you know." Sammy grabbed bottles of Gatorade for him and Nate.

"I know." I smiled. "I can't wait."

"Where Jack - " Sammy asked just as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named walked in. He had come home now and it was around 12 p.m already.

"Hey guys." Jack greeted them and leaned down to kiss my lips. Unexpected, the last one was.

"What's up man?" Nate asked. "We never see you lately."

"I'm a busy man." Jack shrugged. "Working as much as I can."

Sammy gave me a understanding look, he knew I was unhappy.

"Well you have to be there for Han." Nate said to Jack. "Baby's almost here."

"I know." Jack gave him a sharp look. "I am here for my wife, but thanks for the advice."

"Anyways." I said breaking tension before a fight broke out. "I've hired a nanny to help around the house and with Finn and Kim, I can hardly do anything."

"You should chill more." Sammy said. "You look beat."

I shrugged. "Its a lot of work looking after two kids on your own."

I looked at Jack as I said that, making sure he knew what I was getting at. I was sick of his shitty ways. He gave me a 'really?' look but I didn't stop the stare I was giving.

Everything was silent for  while until the nanny I hired walked in.

"Woah." Sammy gazed at her up and down.

"Oh guys this is Quinn, the nanny I hired." I introduced everyone. "Quinn this is our friends Sammy and Nate."

Quinn was about 20 years old, looking for a part time job so I decided on paying her to help around the house until the baby is here.

"Don't mind Sammy." I laughed, nudging him. "He always drools, we think its a medical condition."

Everyone snickered, including Quinn who blushed. Sammy straightened up and shot me a glare.

"Stop cockblocking." Sammy said under his breath. I laughed and held up my hands.

"I'm done with redoing the kids rooms." She smiled at me. "Should I get started on something else?"

"Thats okay. Thanks Quinn, you can come back again tomorrow." I nodded.

She left after saying goodbye.

"Woaah." Sammy sighed. "Is it just me or Quinn super hot."

"You're not allowed to date my nanny." I laughed.

"Okay mom." Sammy rolled his eyes.

-Jack POV-

I watched how Nate kept checking Hannah out while they were here. I had to resist the urge of knocking his lights out, I mean come on man! She's pregnant for gods sake.

It was already the weekend again and Hannah hadn't given birth even though her due date was today. She insisted on going to the hospital but I suggested waiting a few days.

"Mr Gilinsky?" Quinn poked her head into the studio built at home. I looked up and she stood in the doorway in shorts and a top that showed off the right things.

Sue me or whatever but I'm a guy and I've been on drought every since Hannah was pregnant. 9 months too long.

I stood up and smiled. "Call me Jack."

"Jack." She smiled and twirled her blond hair.

The door shut behind her, so I took a few steps until I was inches away from her chest. She was a beautiful girl - even if she was really young.

"What can I do for you." I asked softly, I could tell she was nervous and I liked that I had that affect on her.

"I uhm...I uh..." She stuttered and gazed up at me. I pushed her against the door and pressed my body against her - she gasped in surprise.

"You shouldn't - " she started but I pressed my index finger to her lips.

"She doesn't have to know." I smirked, my finger traced her lips gently.

Quinn's face broke out into a smirk, she probably wanted this as much as I do. I didn't feel emotionally attracted to this girl but her body attracted me.

And then I kissed her roughly, no spark feeling like when I kiss Hannah but it still felt good to me. I was touching her in all the places I wanted to touch Hannah - who didn't let me.

Then I pulled away.

"Jack - " Quinn breathed.

"Go." I said breathlessly. "Before she comes up."

_________
Don't hate me lololol!

Kik: simonekim01
IG: simonekim_xo