Chapter 100

Oml can't breath! We're at 1M reads and its all bcs you guys are amazing. I can't thank you enough! This means the world the to me literally! From 800K to 1M in 3 days is huge for me! So thank you!

Dedicated to
@calum-h00d
@douchebagluke
@flyawayhemmings

You guys rock for spamming like every chapter! 5sos FAM is amazing
______________

-Hannah POV-

"He's so small." Finn commented, playing with Logan's little fingers.

"So tiny." Kim giggled and stared at her baby brother in wonder.

"Do you guys like having Logan here at home?" I asked Kim and Finn as we all sat around Logan who was giggling at Jacks face.

"Can we have another Logan soon?" Kim asked me with a huge smile on her face.

I laughed. "Oh no baby, factor is closed!"

"I don't know about that mamma." Jack gave me a wink that made me blush. We continued talking, mostly about Logan and what we would do to help around the house.

"It would be easier if dad didn't fire the nanny." I gave Jack a look. "She was really helpful."

"Nah." Jack looked away. "I didn't trust her around the house, we can always find another nanny."

"You have to find a new one." I said. "Since you fired the old one."

"Deal." Jack kissed my cheeks. It sent a warm spark through my body like always.

"Its getting late you two." I said to Finn and Kim. "And you both have school tomorrow."

"Ahhh mom." Finn whined. "We wanna play with Logan."

"Logan will be here forever." I laughed. "You can play with him tomorrow after school."

"Dad." The twins said simultaneously, both looking at Jack for help because he always has a soft spot for them. But he also knew it made me mad.

"Its 9 p.m kids." Jack laughed. "I have no control after that."

They groaned and raced upstairs to get ready for bed. Logan was already dozing off again, he was a good baby, never crying or fussing since we left the hospital.

"And now you're mine." Jack smirked and rolled onto me on the carpet. His body hovering above mine.

"Jack the kids - "

"Just love me." Jack growled and kissed me roughly, slipping my legs around his torso.

We kissed like it was the last time we would ever touch. Jacks hands held my body against his so I could feel him in all the right places - the good places.

I felt Jack slowly grind his body against mine. He sped up his movements and my hips moved in sync to his. Our breathing raced as we kissed.

"Jack..." I said against his lips.

"Baby?" He pulled away slightly.

"We shouldn't do this here." I said hearing the twins still up.