Chapter 9

*Alyssa's POV*

I roll over and and open my eyes. I have no idea where I am. I also realized that I'm completely naked. Again. Shit. I roll over again and see that there's someone else in the bed with me. Sammy? I'm pretty sure its Sammy, he looks like he's naked too. Oh god. What happened last night? I hope we didn't... I feel sick. I run into the bathroom and throw myself as close as I can to the toilet. I can't seem to puke. I feel like I have too, but I can't. Sam must've felt me get up. I can hear him walking towards the bathroom.

"Princess? Everything okay?"

"Sam...what happened last night?"

"I don't really remember."

"Did we..."

"I don't know. I don't think so."

"Thank god."

"What?"

"I mean, I didn't mean it like that Sam I just..."

"You just what? You still love Jack? Yeah I know. I don't really need to be reminded of that this early in the morning" Sam snaps.

"Sammy I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Just forget it."

I get up and walk out of the bathroom without saying another word. I honesty don't even care that I'm completely naked right now. I feel like that's the least of my worries. If I did something with Sam last night, and Jack finds out, he's going to hate me. I just really hope all we did was sleep in the same bed as each other.

I quickly get dressed and head downstairs. I know now that I'm definitely still at Nate's.

"Look who finally decided to wake up."

"Not now Nate. I'm not in the mood."

"Damn lil mama what happened? Did Sam say something stupid? Do you want me to kick his ass?"

"Nate I need to ask you a question" I say in the most serious tone I can.

He motions for me to sit next to him.

"Sure thing lil mama, what's up?"

"Did anything happen between Sam and I last night?"

"You don't remember?"

"No Nate, that's why I'm asking you."

"Alyssa, I'm like 95% sure you guys fucked."

"What?! No we didn't. Nate come on, I'm being serious."

"So am I. Unfortunately, I walked in on you two last night. I saw Sam carry you up the stairs and I thought you were hurt, so I went up to check on you, but I accidentally walked in on you two. I'm sorry. I should've stopped you, but I was just in shock I guess."

"Oh god. I feel sick."
I run to the kitchen sink and throw up.

"Are you okay?"

"No Nate I'm not. I can't believe I managed to have sex with Sam and Jack in the same fucking day. I'm such a slut. Oh my god. I have to go" I say in tears.

"You're not a slut Alyssa. Where are you going?" Nate asks as he follows me to the door.

"You didn't even drive here. At least let me give you a ride home" He says.

"I'll be fine. I called an uber. It'll be here in a minute."

"Can you at least tell me where you're going so Sam won't freak out?"