Chapter 15

*Nate's POV*

Sam's really freaking me out. I honestly don't know what's going on with him. Did he think the baby was his? Was he hoping it was his?

"Sam...Sam breathe."

"I just...I don't even know what's happening to me. I can't stop Nate" Sam says still crying.

I've never seen him cry before. He never cries. That's what makes me think he was hoping the baby was his, so he'd finally have his chance with Alyssa.

"Sam calm down. Take deep breathes. You're scaring me."

"I'm....sorry" he says in between breathes.

He stops crying and wipes his eyes and the remaining tears on his cheeks.

"You good bro?"

"I don't know. I don't even know why I started crying."

"Is it because you really wanted Alyssa to be pregnant with your baby?"

"I don't know."

"Sam you know you can tell me anything. Is that the reason you're so upset?"

"YES I WANTED THE BABY TO BE MINE. I WANTED TO FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE WITH ALYSSA! Does that make me a terrible person?" He yells.

"Sam that doesn't make you a terrible  person. Why couldn't you just tell me that in the first place? I'm here for you bro. I'll help you get over her, okay?"

"It's fine Nate. I'll be fine. I think now that I know this baby is Jack's it'll help me realize that we have no chance."

"Well yeah I guess that's one way to look at it."

*Sam's POV*

I don't even know what happened. I just couldn't stop crying. Everything that Nate said made sense. Nate knew what I was feeling before I did. I didn't think I was that upset about the baby not being mine, but now that I think about it I guess I was. I hope he doesn't go around telling everyone I'm a crybaby.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"You good?"

"Yeah I am now. Thanks Nate."

"Alright well I'm here for you bro. And don't worry, this stays between us."

"Thanks bro" I say as I hug him.

Nate calls a few friends over and we end up partying the rest of the night away.

*3 days later*
*Alyssa's POV*

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I head downstairs to see Jack flipping pancakes and making bacon. He's so amazing.

"Morning babe! How'd you sleep?"

"Great, how about you?"

"Pretty good. I was up early so I figured I'd come down and make breakfast."

"Thanks handsome" I say as I walk up behind him and kiss his cheek.

"So do you want to start doing some baby shopping today?" Jack asks.

"We kind of have to talk to my parents first."

"You didn't tell your parents yet?" He asks.

"No. I wanted to figure out who the father was first."

"Okay well let's sit down and call them now" he says.