Chapter 30- Life After Alyssa

*Sam's POV*
It's been 3 years since we lost her. Every day is still difficult, but it's gotten a little easier over time. I miss her so much. And I know Jack does too. And Bella. Every once and a while the old Jack comes back and he'll disappear for the night and return home extremely hungover, but it's nothing like it was before. It seems like he has more control this time around. I think it's just his way of grieving. He makes sure to never come home drunk, for Bella's sake. He's always home before she wakes up, and he never misses breakfast with her.
I myself decided that I'd try to make the grieving process easier by honoring Alyssa. So I went and got a full sleeve tattoo for her, and every time the pain of missing her seems unbearable, I head to the tattoo shop and add another rose to my sleeve.
We both have our own ways of grieving, but at the end of the day we get our shit together for Bella's sake and make sure that's she's taken care of. And that she knows just how much we love her.
Alyssa's parents come home once a month to visit with their little princess. She loves seeing them, and they love spending time with her. Jess, Johnson, and Nate have all helped out tremendously with Bella as well. They come over every once and a while so that when she gets sick of Jack and I, she has other people to spend time with. Having Jess around is always a plus too because Bella needs a woman in her life, and to have one of Alyssa's best friends help raise her is a big bonus.

Bella recently started saying a few words, and she tends to use the word "momma" a lot. Especially since I talk to her about her momma all of the time. It's hard knowing that she's growing up without one, but Jack and I are doing our best to raise her right and to make sure she knows who her mother was.

She reminds me so much of her mother. She has her beautiful eyes. And she looks just like her. She's going to grow up to be just as amazing as her too, I just know it. I think it's safe to say Alyssa would be proud of Jack and I.

————————————————————————
Hi!!! Okay so this is the end😱. I know it's the biggest plot twist of all but it just felt like the ending the book needed. I hope you all don't hate me after reading it😬. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote!! I love reading all of the comments😊 Thank you to all of the people who've been here from the beginning and sticking with me until the end!
Much love -A❤️