*5

Joey POV

We arrived at the house and it was now 3am . We all went in and everyone went to their rooms to sleep since it was early.

Lilly and I were now in the living room seated on the couch.

She looked terrified, she was just focused on a spot in front of her.

I stood up from where I was sitting and I went to go sit next to her.

I pulled her in to a hug and she put her head in the crook of my neck while I was stroking her hair.

She wasn't crying but she just sighed and pulled out of the hug and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I don't think I wanna be saved by my family anymore after all they did." she said looking at the floor.

I lifted her chin to look at me. "It's okay. You could stay with me if you want." I said and she gave me a lip smile.

Honestly I hope she wants to stay with me.

If she just remembered how much I loved her.

If she just remembered that she was my girlfriend before.

Any questions, let me answer them for you.

You see Lilly and I were dating before I became a gang leader. My dad died so I had to take over the business.

She got into an accident and lost half of her memory and that is the memories the doctor said would never come back.

I was honestly so heartbroken when I heard that. I tried everything I could tmket her remember but the doctor said if I kept on trying it'll just take longer.

I then broke up with her because I couldn't take anymore. To see my baby girl not know her own boyfriend anymore.

After I broke up with I lost myself. I changed a lot.

I never got into a relationship again hoping that we'll meet again and here we are.

Rebecca knew it all and she supports it all.

I'm 19 now turning 20 in a couple of months.

I really love Lilly I still do and it will never change.

Lilly POV

I don't know but something about me tells me that I know Joey, everything about him.

Something tells me that we're met to be together.

I was just sitting on the couch focused on the spot in front of me.

I was just thinking should I ask Joey if we ever dated but maybe I'm wrong.

In the conor of my eye I saw him walking towards me and he sat down next to me.

He pulled me into a hug and I sighed in the crook of his neck.

I then pulled out of the hug and looked at him.

"I don't think I wanna be saved by my family anymore after all they did." I said looking at the floor again.

I felt his finger lift my chin to look at him. "It's okay. You could stay with me if you want." he said and I gave him a smile.

What do I say "yes" or "I'm fine".

"Lilly just say yes." I told myself then heard him chuckle.

"I'm glad you wanna stay with me." he said and I covered my face so that he couldn't se me blushing.

"Aww don't hide, you look really cute when you're blushing." he said taking my hands of my face.

We looked at each other in the eyes and started leaning in. And there they were the sparks.

We kissed and it felt so right. It was so perfect.

I didn't want this to end.

We have been kissing now for 3 minutes. He pulled me onto his lap and I grasped on his hair but not to hard.

He asked for entrance so I let him in. Our tongues gilded and it turned into a full make out session.

He put his hand under my shirt and rubbed my hips. I started moving my hips on his part and he moaned into the kiss.

"Let's take this upstairs." he whisperd and picked me up while I rapped my legs around his torso.

We didn't disconnect our lips while he stood us to his room.

He arrived at his room and walked in. He threw me onto the bed and took of his shirt.

He then hovered over me and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you so much." he said then connected our lips.

Wait...it all came back. The memories of him and I.

We were a thing.

Do I stop this and tell him it all came back or should I just keep it for later today.

Nah I'll tell him later today.

He went down to my neck and found my sweet spot and bit on it hard.

"Ahh." I moaned in pleasure and he started giving me hickys.

Solwy it started getting heated.

Clothes got removed and you know what happened after that.

Later that day

I woke up to the bright sunlight in my eyes I turned around to see Joey sleeping on his stomach with te duvet at his lower back.

I smiled and got out of bed and took his shirt tat was laying on the floor and put it on.

Then walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

"Wait I don't have clothes."i said to myself as I got out of the shower.

I walked back into the room with a towel around my body the went to Joey.

"Joey, I have no clothes to wear." I whispered and he yawned and looked at me.

"Go ask Rebecca." he said while sitting up.

I smiled and ran to her room.

I knocked on the door and she yelled "COME IN."

I went in and she was also with a towel around her body.

We both laughed and she gave me a smirk.

"You enjoyed this morning." I asked while walking to her closet.

I just giggled and walked up to her. "That for me to know and for you to find out."

We both giggled and she lookex at me. "Let me guess you need clothes."

I smiled and took out a black jean and a bra and underwear.

I put that on and then walked back to Joey's room.

I looked in his closet for a shirt to wear. I heard the water stop running and he came out with a towel around his torso.

"Morning princess." he said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Morning." I answered and took out his black CULTURE shirt with the rose in the corner.

"Let's go shopping." he said and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"For you duhh." he said then put on his shoes.

"Ohh, I knew that." I said and tied my hair.

"Surrrrreeee."

He then took his car keys and we went out to his car hand in hand.

-----------
End hope you enjoyed.
:-)