*21

continuing
----------------

Still Joey's POV

"Dad?" I asked speechless standing up.

"Hello son." he greeted with guilt in his eyes.

Obviously he would have guilt in them. He faked a death.

Left me for alone for 4 years. I hand no one to talk to. My mom left us so did my sister Sophia.

I looked at Mrs. Jade who also looked just as confused as myself and Lilly.

"Look I know you're probably mad at me for faking a death and left you for years. But the truth must come out sometimes." he said and chuckled a nervous chuckle at the end.

If he was planning his fake death just leave then I don't want him in my life.

He won't even meet his own grandchildren.

"Joey I'm gonna need you to please sit down." he said and I did as he said.

Lilly put her hand on my thigh to calm me down.

I honestly don't know what I would do with myself if I lost her.

She's my everything. She always knows how to make happy when I'm sad.

She always know how to calm me down eventhough I feel like ripping some peoples head off.

I love her with all of me. I thank God for starting us off as strangers and now, now we are starting our first family together.

I looked at her just admire her beauty and she smiled at me.

"You'll be okay, I'm here for you." she whispered and I nodded knowing what she said wasn't a lie.

I looked back at my dad who was looking down at the table.

"Take care to explain." I said trying my best not to jump out this chair and punch him.

"Oh... Yeah... Umm, jeez where do I start?" he asked stambling on his words.

WHERE DOES HE START?

So there is more to this.

"I'm first of all really sorry Joey, for all the pain I caused in your life. If I could turn back time I would have fixed it all." he said looking me in my eyes.

"I know that Kendrick told you I'm dead because I told him to." and right there I knew that he set it all up.

I shook my head looking to Lilly then down to our hands.

"I know I told you that I was going to war with Lilly's dad but I wasn't. I was seeing this other woman and I knew I couldn't tell you about her because you wouldn't accept her. So I faked a death to move with her to Germany." he said looking down and I couldn't take no more.

"SO NOW YOU THINK IT'S A- OKAY JUST TO COME BACK HERE AND ASK ME FOR MY FORGIVENESS AFTER YOU PLANED A DEATH JUST TO LEAVE OFF WITH SOME OTHER WOMAN. YOU LEFT ME JUST FOR THAT, CAUSED ME TO ALMOST LOOSE LILLY JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS AND DESPERATE WAYS TO HAVE A NEW WIFE. " I shouted letting all the anger exist within me.

"Joey look at me, I'm really sorry for what I did." he also stood up holing his arm out to me.

"You're not sorry for what you did. I don't want you near me, Lilly and my children." I said pointing out to him.

He looked taken back for a bit but nodded his head. "I understand."

"Joey don't do this to yourself." Lilly said standing up.

I looked at her and she pulled one side.

"Baby don't do this." she whispered.

I thought she would understand, but yet she is against me.

"Why not." I asked kinda lifting my voice because I was now really frustrated.

"He's your father, Joey he came back for forgiveness, you and I both know that you're mad and hurt and when you are both those thing you say stuff you don't mean." she said and it was true.

"Look baby I may not understand the position you're in but I'll try my best to" she continued.

This I one of the reasons why she's mine.

She never only thinks about herself.

"Obviously would I never only think about myself, we are both together in one relationship. I must look at your point of view." she said at first I was confused then notes that I was think out loud.

"Think out loud?" I asked.

She nodded then giggled. "Yio, but it's cute." she said and we smiled at each other.

"You're right. He is my father after all." I said looking behind Lilly.

"No, Joey I don't want you to say that. I want you to feel deep inside that you forgive him yourself." she held my chest coming closer.

I looked down at her and nodded one's more.

She pecked my lips then intertwined our fingers leading us back to the table.

"Dad I'm sorry for yalling at you." I said looking him in the eyes.

I know deep inside that I don't mean it but I'm only doing it for Lilly.

He stood up and had a smile on his face.

"And I forgive you." I said but looking down.

"Thank you." is all he said then we sat down.

We were just talking about how our day has been and how Lilly is doing with the twins and stuff.

"Sweetheart." Mrs. Jade said.

"Yes mom." Lilly answered.

"Do you two wanna stay over for dinner, it will be ready in fifteen minutes." Mrs. Jade asked coming in to the living room.

"Yeah, sure. You need help with anything?" Lilly asked and her mom shook her head. "No I'm fine."

My dad left an hour ago and Kendrick also came back an hour ago.

He didn't just come alone some girl also came with and it's his wife.

"Dinner is ready."
------------------------—-
End.
Hope y'all liked this one. ❤️😭🌹.

Today is the last day of school before the long weekend so that means there will be some updates for you.

I can't promise anything tho because I'm visiting one of my best friends I haven't seen in two years so yeah... But I'll try