*8

We are at the new house but still in LA.

The image of jy sister is still in my head I just can't get it out.

Just why?

Joey came up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"It will be okay, you're okay." he said and I just started crying.

"My parents are gonna pay for this." I said and Joey pulled out of the hug.

"What do you mean?" he asked me and I looked at him.

"They alway lied to me. When I was little my parents tried to kill Rebecca because they said she was uesless they parted the two of us and told me that she was dead." I said Joey cloud see the anger in me.

"When I got older I made friends with her at a Cafe and turned out she was my sister." I said and looked over to Joey.

"I hope you win this war." I said and he smiled at me.

"I just need some fresh air." I said and stood up but before I could start walking Joey pulled me by my wrist and kissed me.

I smiled then left the room and went up to the roof.

I was alone for a couple of minutes till I saw some tall figure sit next to me.

I looked over to see Cameron.

I pulled him in to a hug seeing he needed it.

"I can't believe she died so young." he cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay let it all out. She's in n better place now." I said and felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I miss her even tho it has only been four hours without her.

I miss her laugh, her funny jokes, her warm hugs, they way she motivated people to keep going, I miss everything about her.

Cam then put his arms around me and we hugged till we felt good which was a hour later.

"Let's go back in and eat some pizza." I said since it's his favorite.

"Sure." he smiled and we walked in.

We went into the kitchen and took out a box with pizza.

We went into the living room and watched some movies till Cam fell asleep.

I took my blanket and put it over his body and switched off the light and went upstairs.

I walked into Joey and I's room and he was already sleeping.

I walked over to my side and got in.

"Goodnight." I said and kissed his forehead the fell asleep.

I felt his arm pull me closer to him and we cuddled but still sleeping.

I love him so much, I always have.

"Goodnight Becca." I said to myself.

I miss her so fucken much.

___________________
Sorry for the really really short chapter but thank you guys for 100readers and 22votes. ❤️❤️😭😭😭