*11

Kendrick POV

I honestly hate my parents. I never wanted to be part of their gang but I was forced.

When i heard that Rebecca passed I lost myself.

I knew that my parents never liked her as a little girl.

Because she always failed in school and could never get into a sport team ands stuff like that.

My parents send out the Gang to go get Lilly and get rid of Joey's gang.

But we all know that Joey's gang is better that my fathers gang.

They brought back Lilly but I could seance that she wanted to be with Joey and them.

"OUCH." she said in pain when one of my guys threw her onto the chair.

She my favorite siblings and right now my only sibling.

"Be careful with her won't you." I said and signaled him to leave.

I sat next to her and she didn't look at me.

I need to fix this. I miss her.

"Hey lil sis."I  said not knowing how to begin.

"Don't call me that." she said because I know she hates it when I call her that.

I got my balls together and started speaking.

"Look, I know you hate me right now but I wanna fix that." I said looking at her but she was facing the floor.

"No I'm not gonna hurt you, I'd never do that to my favorite sister. I know you miss Rebecca and I miss her too. I never thought mom and dad were planning on killing her,well yeah I knew that when we were young they wanted but I thought they forgot about it. And Luke he's gone too. But all we have now is you and I." I said still looking at her.

"And what is your point actually?" she asked not looking at me.

I sighed then said. "What I'm trying to say is I wanna earn your trust back."

I really wanna earn her trust back because I know I lost it and it's gonna be hard getting it back.

She looked up to me with shock in her eyes. "I know when we got older I was never there for you and I want to fix that." I said and she smiled.

"But what about mom and dad." she asked.

"I'll just tell them that ... Umm that you escaped and ran off." I said while unhandcuffing her.

We walked out of the room and I heard my dad's office door opening.

"RUN" I yelled and we ran.

She know this place so we ran to the exit and saw Joey coming our way.

"Go to him." I whispered looking back if my dad was coming.

She ran and I told Joey to take her out of here.

After they left I heard my dad.

"Why the fuck would you let her go." he asked with his hands up.

"Dad I'm sick and tired of this. Why can't we all just live as one happy gang family? Seriously she's your daughter just let her be with the man she loves. Joey isn't that bad of a guy, he'll take good care of her. You have to realize that she old enough to take car of herself now. "I said looking my dad in the eyes.

"Son you know Joey's dad is the enemy." my dad said walking towards me.

"I know but he's gone." I said.

"So I don't see the use of all this anymore." I said again.

My sighed then speaked up. "I guess you're right." is the last word I heard before he shot my leg.

WHY?

"You are so cold blooded, you don't deserve to live. You're the devil himself." I said then shot him against the head.

I just killed my own dad. Oh well.

My mom ran into the room we were in looking at me.

"Thank you." she said and I raised my eyebrows. What did she say?

"Huhh." I asked confused and she smiled at me.

"I never liked what your father has turned into, killing his own children just to stay rich. I never even wanted to be part of this in the first place. But of course being the horrible person he is, he forced me." she said looking at him in disgust.

So he is the one that cause our family to fall apart. Fuck him.

"Let's just get you to the hospital." she said helping me to her car.

Lilly POV

We got to the new house and I got a call from Kendrick saying his in the hospital.

"Joey, baby." I said not knowing where he was in the house.

"UPSTAIRS." he yelled back and I ran up to his room.

He was putting on his shirt since he took a shower.

"What's wrong?"he asked while I took his car keys.

"We need to got to the hospital." I said and he followed me.

"Why? who's there?" he asked as we got out of the house.

"Kendrick." I said and got in the driver seat.

At hospital

I ran in and the doctor took us up to his room.

He was just seated on the bed with his leg rapped up.

My mom stood up and looked him then to him.

"Lilly." she said walking to me.

She pulled me into a hug and I accepted it because why not she's my mom and I love her.

"I want to explain everything." she said and I went to sit next to her while Joey just stood against the wall.

After explaining

"So if don't mind I'd like to start over with you." my mom said and I nonned my head.

"Yes, yes. I'd love to with both of you." I said and pulled her into a hug

Joey was right, things are gonna be good from now on.

"Oh and Joey." my mom said and he stood up.

"Yes ma'am." he said and I just giggled.

"I apologize for all the damage my ex-husband did to your family. I'm truly so sorry. And I'd like to say that I approve you as my baby girl's boyfriend so meaning you got to take good care of her." she said then went to give him a hug.

"It okay. And don't worry I won't let anything happen to your daughter." he said into the hug.

"Thank you." my mom said and pulled out of the hug.

"Yo, Joey take good care of my Lil sis." Kendrick said and they bro hugged.

I stood up and tackled Joey into a hug then pecked his lips.

I love him, I love my mom, I love Kendrick, I honestly love them all.
__________________
End of chapter
Hope you liked it.
Thank you guys for 201 readers😭😭❤️❤️❤️