*24

I woke up and looked at my side to not see him laying there then everything hit me like a truck.

I climbed out of my bed and went to the bathroom.

I opened the shower tap and got under the water.

The shower is the place where I think the most.

While I was just standing under the water letting it fall over my small body I heard the bedroom door open.

I closed the water and got out, rapped a towel around my body then walked out while drying my hair.

He was standing in front of our bed with red roses and a box of my favorite chocolates.

He had sircles under his eyes and his eyes had the look of hurt and guilt with tear stains on his cheeks.

I just stood there not knowing how to react. I had nothing to say.

I wasn't mad at him anymore but I was disappointed.

I mean yeah I'm sad that he slept with other girls but his a male can't blame then, can we?

He came closer to me and I just stood still on the spot letting him explain himself.

"L-Lilly." he started and it sound as if he was crying.

I looked to the side then back at him. "Why?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. What I did was wrong and I've realized. I never ment to hurt you. Not you out of all the people. You mean so much to me. I don't want to loose you. What I did was stupid, wrong and just plain idiotic I know and I understand if you don't accept this. "he said looking at the roses and chocolates.

I didn't know how to react, not at all.

I just want to hug him so tight and forgive him.

I miss him.

I miss his laugh, his stupidness, his childish ways, they way he alway made me laugh even if I was in a bad mood.

Being the person I am I can't just let him go not just like this.

It's not as if he did it many times before that I had to give him many chances.

People deserve second chance, right.

I looked him in the eyes. "I'm over it. It's okay and yes what you did was stupid, wrong and plain idiotic but I forgive you."

He's face lit up instently and he tackled me into his warm arms.

The hug was long but I didn't want it to end.

"Thank you." he whispered and I pulled out then connected our lips for five seconds.

"No problem." I said and took the roses and put them into a vase next to my side of the bed.

Joey just sat down on the bed while I quietly got dressed.

It was a Saturday so that means it's a lazy day.

I just threw on a oversized yellow sweatshirt and some black leggings and my hair in it's natural wave.

I walked over to him and sat next to him while he was focused at the window.

I turned his face to look at me and softly rubbed his cheeks.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" I asked admiring his beautiful hazel brown eyes.

He shook his head looking down "No."

I lifted his chin and smiled. "Get some rest while I make breakfast." I said standing up.

"Can we cuddle till I fall asleep?" he asked and I smiled "Sure."

We got under the covers and he had his head in the crook of my neck with his arms around my waist.

My head was rested on his head with my arms around his shoulders.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

I heard little snores signaling that he was asleep.

I slowly got out of his arms and went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and made some pancakes.

After making them I ate mine and left Joey's in the microwave.

I went into the living room and listened to some music on MTV.

After 8 hours of just chilling on the couch while Jojo was sleeping I heard footsteps coming into the room.

"Your food is in the microwave." I said not looking up from my phone since I was playing love balls.

The next thing I know I was carried onto his shoulders.

"No Joey put me down" I giggled while slapping his butt.

He threw me onto the bed and hovered over me.

He pull a stand of hair behind my ear.

"You're so cute. Adorable. Beautiful. Pretty. And. Perfect" he said while leaving kisses on my face in between each word.

I just giggled and cover my face with my hands.

"No, you look cute blushing don't hide it." he laughed trying to take my hands away.

And when he did we locked eyes.

He looked from my eyes to my lips and I did the same.

He landed in and there were the sparks.

I can never fully describe the feeling I get when I'm with him.

---—-----------------------
End
Hope you liked this one.
Credits to suck-my-dick on the whole book❤️❤️