*9

So today is Rebecca's funeral. I never thought that I'd have to see my sister lying there in a coffin on the age of 19.

Just WHY?

We all said our goodbyes and we gave our speeches.

I never thought they were this close to her till I heard their speeches of her and her positivety throughout times.

After the funeral Joey and I went back home and he said the Gang can have a free day today and do what they want.

It was raining and all of a sudden a rainbow pulled out of the sky then the dark clouds faded revealing the sun.

I smiled and said. "I love and Miss you too Becca." then got in the car.

Joey put his hand on my thigh while driving.

"You okay?" he asked and I looked at him with a small smile.

"Yeah, it's part of life. I just need to accept it as it is." I said and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you, you'll get through this stronger than ever." he said and that made me feel so much better.

We got to the house and walked in.

I went upstairs and changed into some comfortable clothes then went back downstairs to see Joey eating pop tarts.

"How dear you eat that without me." I said with a hand on my heart acting hurt.

He just chuckled and gave me a plate. "You'd think I'd do something like that." he said and hugged me from behind while I was eating.

He started kissing my neck then he started tickling me.

"No Joey I'm gonna choke on this poptart." I laughed and he stopped.

I finished my bite then looked at him while we were in the hug.

"What do you wanna do today since it 4pm now." he said while putting a pice of my hair behind my ear.

"What ever you want." I said looking from his eyes to his lips and he smirked.

"You sure you wanna do what ever I want." he said and pulled closer to him.

"I'm positive." i said and his smirk grew bigger.

He took my hand and we ran upstairs.

We got in his room and he closed the door then pinned me against the walling.

We started kissing.

I wanted this but I wasn't gonna make him win this.

I spinned us around that he was against the wall at went down to his jawline then his neck.

I kissed his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

I looked up to him to see him biting his lips so I knew I got it.

I sucked in the spot and he moaned.

One point for me zero for him.

Joey POV

There's no way I'm gonna let her win this.

I turned us around so that I was dominant again and pinned her arms above her head.

I kissed down her neck and instantly found he sweet spot.

I sucked hard on the spot till I heard a little moan escape her lips. I'm close to winning this I can see it.

I smirked and went up to her lips and bit on the bottom one to get entrance but she played hard to get.

I unpinned her arms then put my hands on her butt and she gasped and I took that as a chance.

She pushed me back till we were lying on my bed and she got on top of me.

She went down to my neck again but then started moving her her on my part.

That's so good but I wanna win.

Agter a while of that I got on top of her and we started stripping from our clothes.

And you know what happens after that, Yes we had sex.

Hours later

We were just sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Admit it, i won." I said and she looked up to me trying to look serious but failed.

I just laughed and looked to her "But it was fun." I said and we both laughed.

Then I heard gun shots outside we both grabbed our guns. Yeah she's part of the gang now.

We ran to cover till we heard the front door been kicked of.

"Oh COME ON COULDN'T YOU GUYS JUST KNOCK. THAT DOOR COST MORE THAT YOUR LIFE." I said and Lilly giggled a bit.

I started shooting and already killed four men.

But they were more that just 10. Shit why did I let the gang go free today.

While I was shooting I called them and two minutes later they were already outside.

Lilly already put out seven...eight...nine men.

"I can't afford to loose another friend." she yelled while running up to the guy that was about to kill Cameron with n knife.

She shot him against the head and helped Cameron up.

WOAH.

By baby on fire. Not gonna she looks hot with a gun.

"Snap back to reality Joey." I said to myself then started shooting again.

I heard someone yell for help and someone was Lilly.

"HELP, HELP, JO-." she was put into a van and I drove off.

"No. Not my girl you don't." I said and ran into my car and chased after them.

I was right behind them and I noticed that is was her dad's gang.

Cameron called and said they dismissed the guys. Aka killed them all.

I told him to go to the other gang house.

I still haven't found out how they know we're our places are.

But right now what matter was to get Lilly back in my arms and safe. Not with those witches that call them self proud parents.

________________
Hope you guys liked this one
Sorry if it was short. I'm really sorry 😭😭😭
Next chapters I'll try and make longer again