♡ Awkward ♡

Alicia

I woke up with an excruciating headache. I sat up rubbing my temple. My eyes registered and I looked around. This obviously was not the first time I was here. I was laying in a crystal clean white king size bed. I yawned and looked over to the clock. 11:00 am.

I huffed and ran to the bathroom, waves of nausea running over me.

I vomited into the toilet, heaving my stomach a couple of times. I breathed heavily, sipping a cup of cold tap water. Refreshing. I rinsed out my mouth a couple of times with Listerine to get the smell off my breath.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a hot mess. My curly hair was braided back loosely and my mascara was smudged lightly, as if I tried to wash it off but it all didn't come off. Same for my lipstick.

And my shirt was ..

I was wearing a suit shirt but I didn't recall ..

Oh no. Ohhh no.

I shook my head nervously. My heels were scattered on the floor and I just realized that I was not in a hotel. I was Mr. Kingsley's house. Memories of last night filled my head.

I walked out to the living room, opening the door and bumping straight into Jeremiah.

He was shirtless and just wearing boxers and some elite socks.

"Oh my God what did I do last night?!" I screeched, my body shaking. "Did we-"

"Nooo." He interjected. "You were really drunk. Really drunk and you were hitting on me."

I chuckled, blushing a little. "I'm so sorry." I said, hanging my head.

"It's okay, it was kinda flattering. The way you were coming on to me, it took everything I had not to just have my way with you right there."

"Thanks for helping me and attempting to braid my hair."

"Well you were vomiting so much."

I was so embarrassed.

I pushed past him, admiring the rest of his house.

It was beautiful, a modern work of art. The living room was beautiful with a cozy electric fireplace and a beautiful blue sofa and ottoman. I went to the modern kitchen. It was bigger than my whole apartment. For a quick second, I could imagine myself waking up early and cooking nice meals. Scratch that. You will never be with this guy.

I walked downstairs, and it was breathtaking. In front of my

eyes was a beautiful indoor pool area, lined with colorful marbled rocks and golden lanterns along the ceiling. A waterfall was located at the far end of the pool and even though it was small and only trickles came out at a time it was beautiful.

"Its for my mom. She saw a display like this in a magazine and she fell in love with it. A couple years ago she died of cancer. So I designed this for her. I haven't been in here in ages."

I didn't turn around despite hearing his booming voice behind me. I backed up slowly taking it all in

... Whop! My foot hit the side of the step leading into the pool area. I almost fell, but feeling Jeremiah's firm hands grab my waist and catch my fall.

Oh sh*t. I grunted, clearing my throat and turning around. I was much shorter than him, only reaching his neck and I was scared to look up. He grabbed my chin, pulling my face towards his and kissing my lips passionately. I really wanted to pull away but I hadnt been with anyone in so long and it felt good to be kissing someone who actually knew how to kiss.

He stuck his tongue into my mouth and his hands slowly moved down to my rear, grabbing my butt firmly in his hands and lifting me up into his waist. I crossed my legs around his back and he carried me, well, tried, to carry me up the stairs, occasionally bumping into the wall. He pressed me up against the wall, sliding his hands up the loose shirt. He started kissing lower, and tried to,

walk up the stairs, kissing my jawbone and down to my neck, sucking and nibbling gently, sure to leave a mark. A soft moan escaped my lips and he fumbled with the hem of the shirt I was wearing, trying to pull it over my head, still kissing my neck. I pulled away and released his hand from inside my shirt.

"I need to go. I can't do this!" I sighed, running to the bedroom and fumbling to put on my cocktail dress from the night before. I locked the door, slipping on my heels and putting on my jacket and grabbing my clutch and keys.

"Thanks so much, but I can't do this. It's just business." I breathed, trying to catch my breath, rushing out the bedroom.

"Stop!" Jeremiah groaned, grabbing my arm. "You want me just as bad as I want you."

I ignored what he said and tried pulling away but he wouldn't budge.

"Let me go." I said sternly.

"No. Stay here."

"I barely know you!" I yelled. "I only met you 2 months ago!!!"

"Get to know me then."

"No." I broke free, walking towards the door. He grabbed my stomach, picking me up and holding me against the wall. He towered over me.

"Why do you keep running away from me? All your life you keep worrying about other people you never take care of yourself."

I didn't respond.

"Alicia." He said gently, grabbing my chin but I put it back down. "Okay then. I won't bother you again if you just tell me that you don't have feelings for me."

"I..." I started to say. I did have feelings for him. It felt so good to be treated like a woman and not having to act like somebody's mother.

"I..." I tried to croak out but I couldn't bring myself to finish. I would be lying.

I pushed away, walking out the door and fleeing down the hall before he could stop me.

Hakim

6months later

I was home watching TV when Marilyn walked in excitedly. I greeted her with a kiss.

"Hey babe. How was the doctors?" I asked, sitting her down on the couch.

"Hakim I gotta tell you something. I don't know if you're gonna like it." She said nervously, piddling with her thumbs.

"What is it Mar?" I asked.

"Hakim I'm pregnant." She said, letting out a breath.

I was taken aback. "Are you serious?"

"Yes Hakim. I want to keep it. I'm ready to be a mother and you'll be a father."

I closed my eyes breathing slowly. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if I was ready for a kid. I was a kid myself. How could I have let this happen? My thoughts flashed back to our intimate moments. I used protection. She stopped using the pill but we were good I thought.

"Hakim you're making me nervous. What's with the hesitation?" She whined. I could tell she was worried.

I put my hands on top of hers and opened my eyes.

"I'm so happy for us. We'll be a family." I told her.

"Oh my gosh. Yay!" She squealed, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"You would make a great mother Marilyn. I love you." I said, kissing her again.

____________________________

Quick filler. This story is coming to an end omg *cry face* and the ending is gonna be ??¿????
Ending at 30 parts.