♡Deadly Love♡

Hakim

I woke up before Alicia, it was 6:45 am and I couldn't help but keep replaying the events that happened last night.

She was still naked and I did not bother her but I could only sit there and admire her beautiful womanly figure. No wonder they chose to hire her at the club.

"Hakim." She said, stretching her arms and flashing me her exposed chest.

I looked up at her face.

"Don't be embarrassed Hakim, damn."

She said, chuckling and walking around still undressed.

"That was good for your first time." She said, playing with a piece of her hair. "I was surprised you like me that much though."

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying real hard not to look at her body. She got up and walked around the room.

"I mean, that you really wanted me to be your first." 

She sat down next to me, and wrapped herself up in the sheets.

"That was so much fun." She said and kissed me again.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

"Hakim I love you." She rubbed my neck and took my hands, resting them on her butt. "And I can't wait until your legs get better baby."

Alicia

"Ya n*gga lucky girl." The stranger said, clearly drunk.

I was done and tired of this sh*tty job that I sadly, had gotten myself into. After a long night of creepy, horny old men coming at me, all I wanted to do was take a nice hot bath and enjoy Hakim.

I got in my car and drove back to my  apartment, opening the door, just a little bit drunk. Well, maybe a lot drunk.

"Hakim!" I exclaimed, unbuckling my bra and walking into the room.

"Alicia , don't go doing that shirtless thing around me." He groaned.

I hopped onto the bed and laid on Hakims lap.

"My back hurts and so does my butt." I whined.

He mashed my back until finally all the knots came out and I put on one of his oversized Church t-shirts and my purple boy shorts and a matching sports bra from Pink.

I laid down next to him, eating the leftover chicken from Popeyes.

"Tomorrow we have Physical Therapy and Bible study immediately after." I said, getting under the covers and laying down.

I started drifting off into a deep sleep and felt Hakim's arm wrap around my Body.

***

Beep, beep.

I rubbed my eyes, and almost forgot about work. I removed Hakims arm slowly, not waking him up and hopped in the shower.

I decided to wear my white pants and gray blazer with a pink shirt and my pink pumps that I usually wore in the club.

I grabbed my bag and a couple bucks for Starbucks and hopped in my car.

I bumped to "You and Your Friends" by Wiz Khalifa while I was driving too work, then got out and parked my car and walked to my cubicle to see a note on my desk.

Boss needs large coffee, 2 creams , 3 sugars ASAP!
Give him the invite to the IVC

I went to get his coffee, alarmed because he never asked me for coffee before.

I delivered the papers to his mailbox but was quickly interrupted by a loud sob.

"Boss?" I asked, cautiously walking into his office.

"I don't know why! All I saw was her in that bathtub, with her body drenched in blood. Who would do this to her?"  Mr. Rivera cried. I had a confused look on her face until one of my co workers whispered,

"His fiancé died. They found her dead in the bathtub. He's devastated."

"Oh." I said, feeling a little sorry for the guy. He could be a little rough on the edges but he was soft on the inside.

I gave him the papers and went to my cubicle just as the phone rang.

"Hakim? You don't have classes today."

"Listen Leesh. I have to tell you some thing right now but I want you to come home for it. I don't want to tell you while you're at work."

"Hakim, what's wrong?"

"Just come home Alicia.." He hung up and my heart began beating in my chest as I clocked out and sped back to the apartment.

"What's wrong?" I said, heaving a big sigh and unbuttoning my tight shirt and flopping on the bed.

"Your mom died. She was hit by a car. She has no other family and they want to know if she should be cremated or buried."

My heart was ripped out my chest and I went to the bathroom.

Hakim

She smiled and walked into the bed room and changed her clothes calmly, not saying a word. I watched her check her phone and then flip through channels.

"What do you want for lunch Hakim?" She asked, fidgeting.

"Anything." I said, nervously. She fidgeted a little bit and then went to the kitchen to make grilled cheese and ham sandwiches.

I slid into the wheelchair, watching her cook and noticed her hands shaking badly.

Suddenly, she threw the bread to the ground and threw the bare cheese to the ground, stepping on it. She started banging on the table and slamming doors.

Tears rolled down her eyes as she threw our pillows on the stove and picked up a knife.

"Alicia, put the knife down." I said, wheeling over to her but she ripped up the pillows, letting cotton fly everywhere but still bawling.

She collapsed to the ground, sobbing with her head in her hands.

"F*CK!" she yelled and I lifted her up and helped her to the bed.

"Hakim!! Why the f*ck you believe in God? He can't do Sh*t!!!!!!!!"

I was taken aback.

"Alicia don't say that..."

"I f*ckin prayed every night for him to protect my mother but what does he do? Kill her!!!"

**"';!%%+()8

Sorry for not updating. I been kinda busy my papoo died and I Been very upset and dealing with family issues. So forgive me guys, but thanks for your support! You guys are awesome :)