♥Rocky Relationships ♥

Hakim

"Thanks for inviting me once again."

"Your welcome. Listen, I was wondering if you wanted to come to bible study with me tonight?" I asked.

"Umm...I don't know. That's kind of awkward. I'll see."

Lately, all I've been thinking about was Alicia. I wasnt sure whether it was good, or bad, but I felt guilty thinking about her.

I met up with Chantel earlier that day for dinner at Olive Garden.

"So babe, how did you like church this Sunday?"

I asked, meanwhile eating a chicken and shrimp pasta dish.

"The sermon was great, as usual, but that Thot you invited was killing my vibe."

"What do you mean?" I asked, almost choking on my food. "You cant say anything about her being thotty cause you've been acting like that way lately as well.

"Oh, So you're defending her now?" She asked, eying me suspiciously.

"Don't even try that. She's just a friend. "

"Mhmm.." She said, poking at her food.

"Don't do me like that, Chantel. Don't get mad just because I don't wanna have sex with you. I know what this is all about."

She slammed down her fork.

"Maybe this is a little bit of what its about! Everybody else is out there, telling stories about how they busted it open and I'm just here like..."

"Chantel, calm down. You sound really petty!"

"Maybe its because..." She paused to wipe her eyes. "... Because I love this guy and he makes me feel like he isn't interested in me." she implied, shaking her head and sniffing. "Can we leave?"

I nodded, and left the check and hurried to catch up to her.

"Chantel, don't give me that sh*t. " I said, tapping on the steering wheel.

She leaned her head against the window.

"I just don't wanna talk about any of this." she replied.

"You brought this up Chantel." I said, putting the car in park.

She got out and started to go inside her house.

"Chantel!" I said, grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me. "I love you."

She didn't reply and cocked her head to the side so she wasn't looking at me.

I held her waist and tried kiss her.

"Hakim, I need my space right now, okay?"

"Chantel, are you coming to bible study?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want you to try to get along my friend."

"I know we are NOT talking about this ho again!" she snapped.

"Chantel! Be nice! Take her feelings into consideration. She isn't living the best life, you know."

"What do you mean? I don't like talking about this b*tch!"

"Listen, her mom is a crack head, and she's a stripper. She's going through something right now."

"Oh woww!" Chantel said, with a sly smile on her face. "Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow." She said and walked away all of a sudden, randomly laughing.

Alicia

That night, I left work early since there were a couple of new girls applying so they pretty much had it covered.