♥Club Going Up ♥

*must be following me to read some chapters !

Alicia

I took a deep breath in my dressing room, gripping the sides of the table, trying to breathe. In, out. I held on so tight, my knuckles were white.

You cant do this, I thought to myself. What the heck is wrong with you?

But you gotta pay the bills, and the assistant job is not enough. You can barely get by. You're close to getting put out!

"Whooo!!" I heard the faint sounds of clapping and hollering from the floor and my home girl, Niah, came into the dressing room, along with Tony, the stage manager, holding hundreds and fifties in their hands.

She caught me staring nervously and chuckled.

"Yeah! I know right! I haven't even taken the money out of my g-strap yet!" she joked, trying to make me less anxious.

I swallowed hard. "I can't do this." I said, holding back tears.

"Listen fam, I got you this job hassle-free. Its fine. YOU are fine. You need this money and so do I. It's temporary, okay?" She consoled me.

"I'm not ready for this." I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

Never in a million years would I have imagined I would be here wearing a tiny lace bra and shorts about to go dance in front of hundreds of horny old men.

"What if they don't like me?"

"They will, I promise. They love new girls." she said. "There some guys in the front," she whispered. "All they are using is hundreds. I got eyes for a few of 'em." She winked and pushed me to the wings of the stage. My heart thumped in my chest.

"Presenting...Our newest Big Bootied Babe.... CINNAMON!"

Hakim

I checked my watch. Finally, time to clock out.  I had made more than enough for today. My boy Jace was in the warehouse. I looked to the left. I saw a shadow lurking. My heart rate sped up 50%.

Please don't let this be the police. I thought. I couldn't wait to get through with college. This job was too risky. It gave me anxiety and my nerves were a mess.

Out of the shadows, came Shake Em Down Mary. She always came around to buy some dope for her husband. She was a busty, tired woman, but loved him with all her heart.

I gave her the usual 2 pounds and and then went to the back room of the warehouse. When I got there, my boys were celebrating and dapping each other up.

"What is the good news?" I asked, curiously.

"We made so much more than we were supposed to! " Jace announced. My boys whooped and hollered.

"I say we take this extra $7000 and use it in the strip club."

They all agreed and I just stood there looking foolish.

"Guys I gotta help pastor clean the church at 10. I promised him I'd try to make it." I said sheepishly.

"Skip that man! You live at the church! Always helping that old man.."  Jace began.

"Nah, bruh, it's my duties. Pastor pays my damn college tuition."

"Of course you would say that," Jace laughed. "Hell, youre dating the pastors daughter and still a virgin!"

Dwayne pulled my arm. "Come on bro, you need a break."

I reluctantly jumped into the car.

Alicia

I walked onto the stage, greeted by loud hollers and clapping.

I gripped the pole tightly, my knuckles white and swung up and wrapped my leg around as I swung in a circle. I threw my leg up and swung around with one hand, leaving the other hand to catch money. I then walked onto the stage, trying to remember the choreography I had been taught.

Remembering what Niah had said I walked up to the edge of the stage and twerked my butt in the circle.

I noticed that all of his friends immediately threw hundreds on the stage and put a couple of fifties in my strap.

The only one who wasnt paying attention was a boy with a nice cut and small afro. He was playing on his iPhone 5c and it looked like he was anxious and trying not to look around.

Finally the music cut low and the announcer called my time to an end. Tony came to help me gather my money and I walked to the dressing room.

I put my money in the locker I had been assigned to.

"Girls, the floor is getting full for our last hour, we need you two to work the floor!" Tony shouted and we scurried to the floor.

I searched around for someone who looked interesting enough.

"Can I get a lap dance baby?" Some guy asked holding up a fifty dollar bill.

I tried to act like I didn't hear and headed over to the boy on his phone.

"Want a lap dance?" I said, but not giving him any time to respond, I grabbed his wrist and brought him to a stall and sat him down and locked the door.

Hakim

I tried not to squirm as "Cinnamon" danced around me and thrusted herself in my face.

She straddled her legs around my waist and sat on my lap. She grabbed hold of my small Afro and grinded herself against me.

I felt extremely uncomfortable. I pushed her away but she stayed on and pushed her chest closer to my face and I couldn't take it anymore. Pastor would cry if he saw me skipping church to be at a strip club and I felt dirty.

I pushed her off and she fell to the ground, landing on her rear.

"What's wrong?" she asked, getting up and trying again to dance on me.

"Stop." I said firmly. I got up and she blocked the door.

"I have a girlfriend." I said.

"She doesnt have to know."

She wrote down her number and stuck it in my pants.

When I got outside, my boys were all waiting in the car.

I hopped in.

"Where were you?" They all asked.

"Some crazy girl, couldn't get her hands off of me.." I said, playing it off coolly, but I was wishing that I had just went to bible study.

•••
How did y'all like this chapter? I wanted to add a Lil action to start it off.

Do you think it was wrong for Alicia to approach Hakim in that way?

**pic of Alicia**