♥ Dating/Dope Deal ♥

Hakim

I woke up flustered, thinking I would be late to my Friday morning Biology class but realizing it was Saturday, I relaxed a little in my bed and unhooked my phone from the charger.

Hey babe, I texted chantel.

☀ wifey ☀ good morning baby what's up

Nothing just thinking about you, me, us

☀ wifey ☀ awe. We should go out today, I wanna see you

Yeah babe, how about I come pick you up and we can talk.

I hung up my phone and washed my face, gave myself a little edge up, and put on my jeans with my white polo T-shirt and the Columbia 11's.

I drove over to her house and rung the doorbell.

"Hey baby," she said, caressing my cheek.

I looked her up and down. She must have been out of her mind.

"Is your dad home? Where's pastor?" I asked.

"He left early to finish up some paperwork, what's wrong?" She asked innocently.

"You look like a tramp! " I exclaimed. It was true though. She was wearing a cropped top with some leggings and low boots. It was only 50-something degrees outside.

"No, I'm fine. I look sexy." She said. "I need to change my image from preachers daughter to grown woman." She smirked.

"Your ass is poking out and I can see your boobs through your shirt." I said, clearly getting upset. "What would pastor say?"

"Ughh..I'll go change." She invited me in and ran upstairs.

5 minutes later, she came downstairs wearing skinny jeans, some tan uggs and a peach colored sweater.

"That's so cute baby." I said trying to make her feel better and wrapping my arms around her waist and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"How about we just stay here, and chill out, cuddle?" She said, playing in my hair.

"Chantel! Seriously? You know idle hands do the devils work. It would only lead to us having sex!" I said, shaking my head.

"It might not be so bad. If we are gonna be together forever, let's just do it now."

"Chantel, I pray every night that you overcome this little phase of yours cause it's turning you into a hoe."

We walked to my car and drove to IHop.

I loved Chantel. We'd been together since high school and going on forever, but lately she's been getting so out of hand and persisting on doing the devils work. Sex was forever on her mind.

Alicia

I was grateful that it was Saturday so I didn't have to work 2 jobs today but the club was always popping on Saturdays so I worked extra and it put a couple dollars in my pocket. I was definitely getting used to it. Once I realized how little contact I could have with the guests, I started to enjoy my work.

It was getting closer to 10:00 and I looked through my closet. What to wear, what to wear.

I decided on a red thong and white lace bustier with my shiny silver heels.

I slipped on my pants over my outfit and put on my coat and decided to take a cab.

I walked to the corner and saw a familiar face standing there.

"Hakim Williams? Is that you?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

He turned his face away and I grabbed his upper arm. I squeezed it a little bit, feeling his muscle.

"Don't tell. Please. I need this for college. Please." He begged and looked into my eyes and for the first time I realized that he had the prettiest hazel colored eyes and perfect skin, perfect white teeth and nice dimples on his cheeks.

"So much for telling me that I'm a sinner! You're doing the same thing as me, hypocrite!"

I laughed, letting go of his arm.

"Please don't tell anyone. My life depends on this."

"You aint even felt that yet. " I said turning my head.

"Well I bet your mom and dad didn't abandon you." he said quietly.

"Well I bet your mom isn't a crack head. " I said and got in the cab off to the club.

Sorry for this chill chapter but I had to introduce Chantel. how do y'all feel about her?

BTW if you didn't catch on she Is the pastors daughter. Keep reading and voting and commenting. Pic of Chantel**