A Shy/Anxiety Reader

Uzi.

*She would probably tease the hell out of you. But if anyone else did it... well they had better hid well. She would absolutely be annoyed with you at public events. Mostly because your always hiding behind her.

*"Y/N, there's nothing to be afraid of. Come out already!" "B-but there's so many drones here..."

*Wanna know if somebody else did it? They would get two words- well, two and a half before something hit them. 

*"Your a Bit-" Just then, they get bonked hard in the head by a blunt object behind them. Once they flinched out of the way and turned around, they were met with a pissed Uzi.

*"Say that again and it will be the last thing you ever do."

*After that fun encounter, you didn't get much teasing from anyone else.

*If it's after a certain camp event? Well, she isn't above breaking promises.

N.

*Most likely overprotective of you. Not in the sense he wouldn't let you do anything by yourself, but in the sense of, "Don't get close to V, she will probably scare you a lot."

*since your hanging out with Uzi and N as of the end of the prom, that became more likely. Uzi likes to tease you about it while when your around V, she'll just downright abuse you with constant scares and japes.

*Like, you could just be walking around, looking for the missing drone that disappeared outside the wall a few days back, and all of a sudden V just pops out of nowhere and attempts to scare you.

*Much to her frustration however, N is always one step ahead of her and by the time she thinks she has a window to scare you, N always stopped her before she could do anything while you were (Unfortunately) oblivious to the events happening around you.

*Needless to say, N wasn't going to let anyone scare you on purpose.

V.

*Unfortunately, you aren't as lucky as you were with N. She constantly scares the hell out of you wherever you go. Fortunately though, anyone else that tries has a death wish. I feel like I don't need to elaborate on that though.   

*... But I will anyway for the sake of content. Even since the drones started to realize that the mu- Disassembly drones are starting to stop actively hunting them. They started going out the walls often.

*That means your more prone to teasing and bullying. Though, they better stick to teasing if they want to keep their heads. If one drone ever laid their hands on you in violence, off with their heads. 

*And because of that, you always had little to no problems with bullying or teasing.

Thad.

*Probably a bit protective. With good reason too. Your almost always bullied or teased and that only made your anxiety worsen. So that's a hip hip hooray. 

*Now, how does he go about protecting you, you might ask? 

*"Guys, stop it." 

*Hah, that's funny. Really fricken hilarious. Y'know, all things considered, he was really protective of you outside conversation. He does go to the bullies, challenging them to a fight, wins because he's a badass, repeat.

*You started to wonder why the bit- bullies started to un-bully. And actually started treating you in kind?

*Probably best not to question it.

A NEW CHALLANGER HAS APPEARED!!!

Doll.

*Death.

*No, really. Death.

*I don't see her to get mad really often, but when it comes to the people she really cares about? She wouldn't let history repeat itself. Even if the chances are unlikely. 

*Lets take into example, Lizzy. If she was the one to ever bully you? Doll would wait until after the prom, when she wouldn't need Lizzy anymore, and just kill her like the rest of them. Though, temptations to just kill her from the start almost win.

*If anyone else did it, they would be dead on the same day. Suddenly, drones started seeing a pattern and stopped bullying you. After a while, you started to question it to but Doll just told you not to worry about it.

*Even though you were one of the only ones who knew, you didn't think she would do anything. But who knows? Maybe she talked to them?

YOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm back to working on this book, but I Desperately need requests because I was just trying to come up with ideas in my head and all I got was a peanut and a doll catch up chapter. 

New chapter of waffle life coming soon as well as the Hilda Netflix x Reader. Hey, has anyone noticed the new chapters in waffle life? I could have sworn I haven't wrote in it in a while. Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing.

Word Count: 766