When they recognize their feeling for you -REWRITE-

I wanted to redo a few chapters from when I started this book because they feel kind of bland, so here you go!

Updated a few days later: I kind of lost motivation for a few characters, so this will only include Uzi, N, V and J.

Updated again: Shut up old me I'll do whatever I want. Still won't include Tessa.

Basically the main cast.

---

Uzi.

"Yes Y/N, you have to go." Your parents said carelessly. You just rolled back into you're chair.

You had school prom this year, which you were planning on skipping so you could just do literally anything else.

You're parents on the other hand; Had other plans.

"But why?! It's just for drones who want to do weird and stupid stuff like... dancing!" You nearly yelled. Your parents didn't bat an eye.

"Tough, you're going." They finished. You just gave them a 'are you serious?' look.

"Go put on your clothes, we'll be leaving soon." Your parents ordered. And with that, they left the room, leaving a pissed you and a suit/dress for you to put on.

The same suit/dress you really didn't want to put on.

With an exasperated sigh, you went over to your bed, to which your parents left your clothes on to get ready for the big night.

Even if the suit/dress was looking pretty Dapper, you still didn't want to go. You didn't like the attention.

---

After putting on your proper attire, you went out to the living room to meet you're parents.

...Only to see them not there. 

"Are you serious?" You said to nobody in particular. Not that there was anybody to say anything too.

---

'Walking down the hallway, looking like an idiot.' You thought to yourself.

You were late to the prom, but you were in no rush. You just kept walking down the hall, like nothing bad was going to happen.

That must've been why your parents left without you.

Along with hearing footsteps behind you; you were bopping your head to the little Einstein's theme-

Wait, footsteps?

"Y/N!" A voice called out behind you. You turned around to see Uzi and the wholesome killer, N.

"Hey Uzi...? What's with your outfit?" You asked, noting that she was wearing some kind of dress that you swore you heard her say; and you quote, "I would never wear that kind of cringy My Little Pony dresses." 

"Oh, that..." She breathed out. "Uh, my dad forced me to wear it."

"And looking dapper as well!" N butted in.