Vamp!Uzi Headcannons.

Here goes nothing-

Unlike what a few people say, she can still speak proper English/whatever language you speak.

She does bite time to time, but usually she's able to keep it under control.

In the "If you suffered a minor case of death" Chapter, the morse code was meant to indicate that she couldn't identify who she was attacking or understanding what they were saying.

Furthermore, her tail does have a mind of it's own but usually always listens to Uzi.

When you first figured out about her Vamp form, you initially were a bit concerned for her. (Which is understandable all things considered.)

Let's say she was able to control herself before she killed you in the "If you like death, this chapter is for you" chapter. She would definitely run away to just try to protect you because of her vampire urges.

After the whole camp ends, She would definitely keep her distance from you for a while. Mostly she was scared if she got out of control again.

She does try to bite you time to time, and you had to get into the habit of getting a spray full of water just to spray her when she DOES bite you.

Overall, she will force herself to have a restraint around you and N just for the sake of protecting you.

Now onto my other books. yayyyyyyyyyyyyy-

Also I totally didn't do this chapter because of the art above-