Yandere Alphabet: N

I love how so many of you are invested in waffle lore. Any by that, I mean the one or two of you.

---

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Hand holding, hugging, wrapping his tail around you. Etc... It doesn't get that intense until he starts to get desperate for you affection.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He doesn't want to kill often, other than for what he needs. But he will get messy if it means he'll get his darlings attention.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He would treat them with the utmost highest standard. He would not mock them.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Less freedoms, such as not letting you talk to certain people. Not letting you out of his sight. Ever.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He's extremely vulnerable when it comes to his darling. He trusts them a lot so he's a lot more confident when he's around you.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Horrible. He doesn't really understand why you would hate him so much, so he's trying to scan his non-existent brain to figure out what he did wrong.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Not a game. He doesn't like seeing you run away, even though you know that he knows that he can move faster than you ever could.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Where he accidentally hurts you with his stinger. He lost his mind so much that he practically kidnapped you under the guise of 'I'm just trying to help you!'

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Oddly enough, he doesn't have a real plan for the future. He's figuring it out as he goes along.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He get's jealous. Just not to the point where he would kill someone simply because he felt bad you weren't giving him attention.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Like he usually does. Just more clingy and confident.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Like how you would first meet. It isn't a love at first sight scenario since he still had a job to kill all worker drones.