Spreading: Part 1.

.-- .... .- - / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. --- .. -. --. / .-- .- ..-. ..-. .-.. . ..--..

---

Uzi.

You had been missing for a while. She had asked N, V.

Anyone that could've helped finding you.

She walked down the hallway, spending another long day of looking around for you, heading towards her room. As she was walking down the hallway, she noticed a few students just... standing there.

Motionless...

She noticed a small, black liquid leaking out of their mouth.

At first, she just thought it might have just been people getting into fights.

But that stare... 

And no marks either.

She rushed down the hallway, not running. But more like speed walking.

But then... she saw you.

"Y/N!" She exclaimed happily. She rushed over to you, but just like the others, you didn't move.

"...Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Just..."

"Tired..."

She was kind of confused. You? Tired?

That's not normal.

Just then, "Y/N" had turned to Uzi. Looking her dead in the eye.

Smiling.

"Y/N?"

She noticed features that weren't noticable before. Leaking liquid that look errily similar to oil, but you could somehow tell it wasn't oil.

Suddenly, with inhumane speeed, you had bolted towards her pinning her to the ground.

"Y/N?! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!"

It was too late though. 

She was infected.

---

N.

You weren't Y/N anymore.

But he thought he could save you, or at the very least; get rid of whatever virus killed you.

He had locked you in the pod, just keeping you somewhere until he could figure out what to do with the old you.

He constantly tuned out the constant banging on the metal doors.

He tuned out the fake voice that was once you.

Uzi had stopped by eariler, just checking in on N. But unfortunately, he wasn't there.