Yandere Alphabet: Tessa

I didn't add Thad because I'm waffle loring the shit out of him and considering canceling his character because of the severe lack of screentime on him and just not caring enough about him.

Also, as I said before, not a single au in my mind where doll isn't a yandere, so you can probably guess why I didn't add her.

---

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

They will show their love and affection by hugs, hand holding, kisses. All the basic yandere stuff. The intensity depends on how reckless you are.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Interestingly enough, she would use killing or injuring people as a last resort. But she wouldn't let any injury on your part slide. 

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

You wouldn't even know you were abducted. She just one day decided to ask you if you were willing to live with her in the mansion. After that, she insisted in getting all the groceries and etc.

So it would be kind of weird if she mocked you, wouldn't it?

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

She doesn't let you go outside the mansion, so there's that... Oh, and she doesn't let Cyn anywhere near you.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

When it comes to their darling? She will expose all of it. After all, she doesn't really have a reason not too. Right?

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Why would you fight back? Do you not love her anymore?

Nonetheless, she would get the drones to restrain you (much to their confusion) and put you in the basement with the other weird one.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

It isn't a game. 

They aren't exactly thrilled that their S/O is trying to bail from they're current living arrangements. So she would feel heart broken for a moment.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

If she ever loses her patience, that'll be your worst nightmare. 

It'll remind you of your dad all over again.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

A happy world. :) 

Just you and her, and all her drone buddies!