Conversations you have -Rewrite-

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha-

This is the last chapter I'm writing for a while, since I want to start working on my other ones. So enjoy!

---

Uzi

"And that's how I'm going to murder the entire human race!" Uzi finished.

You were just sitting there, nodding. To be honest, you only under stood half of what she was saying.

"Well," You started. "Very complex. But getting there is a whole other task as well."

"Well, that's why I made this COOL AS HELL RAILGUN!" Uzi finished dramatically, busting out her cool as hell railgun.

"Uzi, What-"

---

N

"So, what do you do in that bunker anyway?" N asked curiously.

"Honestly? Kinda boring. Not much to do other than maintenance work and school." You replied lazily.

"Oh..." 

"What about you? Besides killing us all the time, what do you do in you're spare time?"

N took a moment to ponder this before responding.

"Well, whenever J and V isn't... Uh, teaching me. I usually like to explore!" N finished entusiastically.

"That sounds nice."

---

V

Yall already know that she's only going to talk about murder.

---

J.

And she's only going to talk about work... Bruh, where did my ideas go-?

---

Doll

Your conversations with her are very one sided. Since she doesn't have any good conversation topics, your always the one striking up a conversation topic, and she usually only listens.

---

The Virus.

She usually goes on a rant on how she's god and that nobody can truely stop her. 

It's only a matter of time, blah blah blah.

At first glance, this wouldn't be annoying.

If she doesn't keep ranting about it all the time.

---

This is admittably only a chapter where I would rewrite Uzi and N since I didn't like the writing I did for those two.

And I did get rid of Thad. I just don't really like him anymore. So sorry for those who actually did like him.

Word Count: 294