DUM DUM DUM!!!

*Doofinshmirts evil INCORPERATED~*

"You can't stop me this time perry the platypus!" The evil scientist exclaimed. Just then, he unveiled a machine he had been working on for about a week or so.

"Behold! MY SHRINKINGSOMERANDOMMURDERDRONESY/NINATOR!"

The platypus didn't completely understand what it was, until the machine was turned on.

After that, he was horrified to see what he saw, that he fell out of the chair that the evil scientist trapped him into.

---

Uwi

...How did you get so smol?

Well, since you can fit in the palm of her hand now, she can sneak you around when somebody doesn't want you there. And considering that you're such a prankster XD, that's a lot of places.

She's constantly looking down to make sure she doesn't accidentally step on you.

If she does, she can just fix you like she did with the bug in cabin fever.

---

N

If you're ever flying around with him, he's terrified that you're just going to fly out into the snowy winter.

On the bright side, it's impossible for him to stab you with his tail! So that's something!

Other than that, he's not too concerned about you.

---

V

She's popped you in her mouth once or twice to tease you. (Wha- HEY! KEEP YOUR FETISH OUT OF MY SPAGHETTI!!!!)

She's constantly laughing at you're expense whenever you get trapped in the snow.

She's honestly surprised that you're not dead yet, considering the massive disregard of life amongst the worker drones, she'd think you would have gotten stepped on already.

---

Doll

Oooh snack- *Bonk*

Yeah, anyway. She wouldn't really care that much.

She's defiantly stepped on you a few times, but you always come back. (No fnaf references here)

---

Tessa

She constantly has trouble finding you. Sometimes even forgetting that you're even existing.

It's not that you're forgettable, it's just that your there for one second, and the other, you're gone. She constantly has to reassure herself that she isn't crazy.

Meanwhile some random music is blasting full volume in the basement, because you snuck down there when nobody was looking.

---

The Virus

Her shadow form is resembling you. So not much of a difference.

If you want to, She'll return you to full size.

---

So, I was watching Downsizing and I was like "Hey, what if?" and this happened.

Word Count: 359