Chapter 6

-Vote and comment-

Dear you,

You know, sometimes I feel like people are idiots. Pretty sure someone agrees with me, if not most.

Personally, I like to think I was a mistake. I, as a person, was not supposed to be here. I'm far too special to be born among such people. I should've never been born.

I think the ones who never made it are lucky.

Honestly, who wants to be in the middle of such a race who don't mind stepping on each other to get to where they want to be? They would eat each other just for their own selfish pleasures. Literally.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not suicidal. I want to live, but me not being born would've been the best for everyone. Except for you, dear, because I'm entertaining you.

Now, what would you have done if I wasn't here to tell you my stories? No one knows, but I like to believe that you'd be bored out of your beautiful mind.

When I woke up in the school clinic today, the first thing I saw was a pretty woman.

I asked her what happened and she said that I passed out from the pain. She was kind. I liked this pretty lady.

This pretty lady had gorgeous long brown wavy hair and light hazel eyes that sparkled in the light. She had a heart-shaped face which was more like a babyface since she looked younger than her actual age. She looked around eighteen with her full pink lips and pink stained cheeks. She had a petite body shape which fits her baby shaped face. In all honesty, someone would mistake her for a student instead of a school trained nurse.

"What's is your name?" I asked wincing as I tried to sit up a little more.

"I'm Farah," She answered featuring a soft smile on her lips. "You should rest. It's bad for you to be moving at this stage."

I nodded and laid back down on the hospital bed. I looked around at the ceiling and softly inhaled and exhaled to try to control my racing heart.

The pretty lady came into my view and held a needle in her hand with a clear liquid inside. She smiled and held a tube extended from a clear plastic bag to a needle in my hand. She touched a small container connecting the two tubes and then slowly pushed the needle inside the rubbery part and injected the liquid inside.

I studied the needle that disappeared into my hand and looked back at the pretty lady. She tapped the small container a little then walked back to an iron table.

As she finished cleaning the table she turned towards me with a serious face, her warm smile long gone. "Who abuses you?" She asked in a very serious tone. Her eyes practically stared into my soul.

"My parents," I answered looking at my fingers.

She nodded understandingly and nodded towards my abdomen, "I bandaged the bruises up and put ointment on them to soften the pain. I also injected you with anesthetic." She wrote something down on her clipboard. "You will feel some pain after the anesthetic flushed out of your system."

I nodded silently and flattened the covers over my legs. "Thank you, for not saying anything," I said shyly, not meeting her eyes.

The pretty lady came close and sat beside my thighs on the bed and took my hands into hers. "Look at me," she said softly, gently squeezing my hands in hers.

I lifted my eyes to meet hers and watched her silently as she opened her mouth, "I know this is none of my business." She looked down at our hands, "but I really hope you could tell the police so they'll take you away from them."

Smiling softly, she squeezed my hands again, "that boy that brought you here," she looked over her shoulder and watched the door for a couple of seconds as of expecting to see him come in. "He saw the bruises." She sighed, "he actually told me to check your abdomen and he pointed them out and suggested that you might be getting abused at home."

My lips stayed sealed. Not a single noise was heard from me. My heart was beating faster than usual and my sides started to somewhat hurt a little.

"I personally think he understands what's going on with you, dear." She smiled, "I want to help you."

I smiled back at her, "thank you," I whispered. "I can handle myself. I don't need help."

The pretty lady's smile didn't waver, "I expected that from you." She paused then continued, "I hope that boy gets into your thick head."

-----

Oh, my fücking hell! This hurts like a bītch!

I almost stumbled into a fallen tree as I jumped over a small puddle. Wincing, I cursed under my breath and kept walking deeper into the forest. My eyes burnt from the pain as tears almost made their grand escape but I kept moving.

"Son of a bītch!" I cursed loudly as I stumbled into a thorn bush. Fücking son of a bītch! This piece of shít fucking punctured my fücking leg! Fück! I, honestly, wouldn't be surprised if blood leaked out!

Someone coughed to my left as I made a sharp right turn. Pausing, I turned in my spot to the left to see the little girl. She had tears staining her chubby little cheeks which had a pink hue to them. She looked heartbroken.

"What's wrong?" I asked wincing at both the pain and my rough voice.

She lifted her small hand and pointed her finger at me. "You hurt." She choked out her eyes filling up with tears.

My mouth hung open. Why was she crying? I walked slowly towards her then slowly and painfully crouched down in front of her. I held her small hands in mine and smiled warmly at her trying to hide any kind of pain that could show. "Why are you crying, baby?"

she sniffled loudly a couple of times then pulled her hand to wipe her tears. I cupped her cheeks and smiled again then moved her hair back from her face. She looked down then met my eyes again. "I can feel your pain because we're bonded together," She whispered softly sniffling again. "It hurts a lot."

I almost burst into tears myself. I blinked a couple of times to get rid of the blurriness and smiled at her again. "How can I make it better, baby?" I asked softly creasing her cheek.

"Get better," she said simply.

I nodded. Seems like I'm going to have to watch my asś unless I want a little girl to pay for something that is my fault.

"Deal," I said then paused. "But why can you feel my pain, sweetie?"

She looked down and then shuffled a little in her place then squeezed her hands together. "I don't know. Liam said it's because I'm bounded to you." She said, "he said to tell you that you should be careful because whatever happens to you, happens to me."

My brows scrunched in pure confusion, "Who's Liam?"

"The big man." She looked around and smiled a little. "He says hi, too."

No fücking clue what's going on. This child is the most confusing little thing ever. Liam? Bond? Was I the only confused one here?

As I was lost in my thoughts, Sally giggled and started to pull away from me. I followed her with my eyes then she stopped about five feet away from me. "Liam says I should go."

"Go where, baby?"

"With him to my room." I was more lost that Nemo.

"What room, baby?" I asked slowly trying to get closer to her, but she was smart and with ever step I took towards her, she moved back.

"My room!" She jumped happily but then yelped and almost lost her balance. I jumped to help her but she moved back giving me a sad smile.

"Bye, Candy." She waved at me happily then disappeared behind one of the tall trees.

That's it. I wasn't even going to try to understand right now. "Candy." I mumbled lowly then shrugged and got up slowly to make my way back home.

Fùck! My leg hurts like a bïtch.