Summary

In a world where hate and insanity has taken over, a girl can't help but lose herself to it. This might not be everyone's reality, but it's is Elizabeth's. With a haunting past, a terrible present and a bleak looking future, Elizabeth can't help but give in to her demons.

Things go from bad to worse when her friend dies and the whole school blames it on her. There is no doubt she is crazy, but the idea of her killing anyone shouldn't have crossed anyone's mind.

From meeting Conor to getting beaten up by her father, Elizabeth learns to cope with her 'action-filled' life. As she goes on surviving, dark things begin to visit her, shadows emerge from nowhere, and a little girl is left in her hands....

It all begins one night when a dark figure tries to help her up, but not just any dark figure, it was a man. 'The devil', she calls him. He didn't walk into her life- he marched into it, and flipped everything upside down.

These are the poison-filled letters from Elizabeth written to explain her life. They're there for your entertainment, not asking for pity; purely for your enjoyment.They're sweet nothing to fill your time with their knowledge of horrible events and cringeworthy situations.

Enjoy!

Much love!

-The girl sent from hell-

*edited*