Part 4

"Seraphina!" Elaine cries out, seeing tears running down the magenta haired teens face.

She doesn't reply.

That pyshcopath, John, is the reason why Seraphina is crying. Wellston's Ace! I guess I would be angry, or sad if my closest friend hid something like that from me. But I had no choice! If I told her, who knows what John would've done to me, Elaine thought, anger fueling throughout her body.

*****

John began walking down the hallway, leaving the infirmary.

I guess I'll skip today. School is boring anyway. I don't feel like going to class. I need a breather, John thought.

John walked up the stairs, and opened the door to the rooftop.

The pink haired boy is sitting there, and says "You again? Didn't I teach you not to f—- with me already? The last thing a high-ranker like me would want is to see your stupid face."

At that moment, John snapped. "I'm not in the mood. Now shut up, or leave."

"What did you just say to me?" The pink haired boy shouts, and grabs John by his shirt.

"I said... I'm not in the mood.", the raven haired teen said sternly.

"Ka boom!"

"You annoying ass cripple!" He then shot out daggers at John, causing an explosion, half expecting him to be knocked out.

"Ahhh, shit! What the hell just happened?"

"What did I tell you?" John put up a barrier, blocking the attack and leaving the pink haired kid doubling over in pain.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR REASONS TO HURT!", Claire's voice screamed in
John's head.

No... he started this. He deserved every bit of that. A barrier doesn't even hurt that bad. That's not the worst I could do.

I was only defending myself, John thought.

"W-What? I thought you were a cripple?!"

John walks over to the pink haired boy and grabs his shirt, tugging on it fiercely.

"You better shut up if you want to make it out here alive.", John threatens.

The teen nodded, shaking from fear.

"Leave. I better not see you here again.", He then let go of his shirt, causing the pink haired boy to stumble and fall to the ground, clearly fazed.

This isn't what I wanted! But damn, he was getting on my nerves. I don't want everyone here to look at me with fear, just like in New Bostin. And the gossip? Don't even get me started. I just wanted all of them to shut up!, John thought.

"Tyrant."

I don't want to be that way! 

John walked over to the wall, and needing a way to let out his anger, he began viciously punching it.

Damn it. Now my hands are bleeding.

John wipes his hands on the fence, attempting to get the blood off of him.

Are there any paper towels here? Something?

I look at my bloody hands.
(Note: 😂okay, that wasn't intentional.)