24:

The weeks were winding down to December 26th, the day Jack and Jack would leave to Virginia for Magcon. Whatever Magcon means, but I know it will be a good thing for the guys.

"So how do you feel about Jack leaving?" Stephanie asks me as we walk to our second period class.

"I'm happy for him honestly I am, but Jack and I were inseparable since day one. So it's nerve wrecking and weird that these girls are going to be screaming crude things at my boyfriend and obsessing over him you know?"

She nods, "Yes, it's weird because some of these girls can go super crazy."

"Yes exactly. But I know things will be okay. Jack and Jack are going to have fun."

"Maybe we can have a sleepover, you, me and Liz," she suggests.

"Yes!" I squeal. "That will be great actually!"

"Yes just tell me and we'll all go buy snacks or something!"

"So how are you and Johnson?"

She laughs, "We're good, he's great."

"Do you like him?"

"Yes, I really do. But I just don't want to get my hopes, just in case."

"That's good. Honestly, I think Johnson is getting along with you and I think he likes you." I nudged her shoulder as we walked into class.

Stephanie let's out a sigh, "Anyway, are you ready for the test?"

"Let's do this."

* * *

It was finally the last day of school and Christmas break now begins.

"Hey there," Jack says in a husky tone.

I look at him sitting on the hood of my car, smiling at me. He has a bouquet of roses and hot chocolate in his hands.

"Because it's cold," he smiles and holds up the gifts.

I smiled at him, "Thanks babe."

"Come on, I'll drive you home," he says.

* * *

Jack parks and he looks at me. "Okay, I'm going to go say hi to your mom."

Immediately, he gets out of the car and walks up to my door. My mother opens it and he takes her in his arms. I can hear her laugh as I begin to get out of the car.

"Hayley!!! Jack is going to stay for dinner!"

"Sounds good mother!" I say as I grab my backpack, bouquet of roses and my cup of hot chocolate.

I close the door and walk inside quickly since it's cold. I shut the front door and head towards the kitchen where I see Jack and my mom starting dinner.

"What's for dinner?" I ask.

"Chicken Alfredo, with salad."

I smile and place my bag on the stool. "Alright, let's start!"

* * *

Jack and I helped my mother cook and then we ate and my mom had her surprise chocolate cake.

"That was so good Hayles," Jack says, holding my hand.

We are in my backyard, talking and looking at the stars.

"I'm so full!" I groan.

We don't talk for a while and then Jack takes a deep breath.

"I'm going to miss you Hayles."

"I'm going to miss you too J, this event is going to be good for you." I look at him. "I'm proud of you," I whisper.

He smiles and gently kisses my forehead. "Thank you baby girl. I love you."

"I love you." I look toward the stars, remembering the lights in LA.

Jack and Jack are on their way to stardom.