30:

"Hayles, I'm outside your house," Liz tells me through the phone.

"Yeah okay, be right there," I tell her back.

Today is the day Jack and Jack come back from Virginia. I was excited and nervous. I walked out the door and made sure it was locked.

"Hurry!!! Their flight comes in thirty minutes."

I ran to the car and slid in the passenger seat.

* * *

We have been at the airport for about forty five minutes, I was so excited. And then I recieved a text that made my heart sink down the bottom.

GILINSKY❤️: Babe I can't go back to Onaha.

"Guys, Jack and Jack aren't coming. I guess their flight has been cancelled."

My friends just looked at me.

"I'm sorry," Liz hugs me.

I immediately let go of her embrace and grab my purse. "I'll see you in the car."

Just as I'm walking away from the seating area, I look up from the ground and see Jack. He's standing there looking at me and I'm looking at him. Jack J runs by me, I guess towards Stephanie.

"Jack!!!" I can hear her cheerfully scream.

I walk towards Jack and he walks towards me. We are both standing right in front of each other. He's still looking at me and I, at him.

"Come here," he says in a low tone.

His arms engulf me and suddenly I'm crying in his chest, why?

"I know, I shouldn't have done that. I know. I'm sorry Hayley."

"Thanks for the scare," I sob.

"I missed you baby girl," he says and his lips gently kiss my forehead. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jack comforts. "I get to spend New Years with you baby," he tells me kissing my cheek.

I smile and wipe the tears. "I know. I'm excited."

He kisses my right temple as we walk back towards the seating area.

Sammy and Liz get up to greet Jack.

"I'm so glad that you are back Jack!" Liz cheers and gives him a big hug.

He laughs, "Me too!" And immediately he lets go of her. "Hey man," He greets Sammy and they do their bro hug.

Jack grabs my hand after he's done greeting Liz and Sam. He then kisses my forehead and the tip of my nose. I slightly giggle and he smiles.

"Let's go out to eat! I'm starving," Johnson suggests and he grabs Stephanie's hand. Hmmm.

* * *

Of course we are eating at our favorite hotspot, we are the loudest ones in the restaurant. We are all laughing, the Jacks are sharing their Magcon stories and we are sharing stories from childhood.

These are the moments I simply live for.