Epilogue

- Epilogue -

Staying true to my promise we fought until Richard came home. It wasn't for another couple of years but it was worth defying Prince John every moment we had. Prince John's allies grew thin as we continued to fight against his 'reign' in every way. Nottingham was rebuilt upon the King's request when he learnt about the death of his dear friend. Guy was very concerned when the King came home for what would happen to him. However he was rewarded with the position he always wanted. Sheriff of Nottingham and Lord of Locksley.

Much received his Bonchurch as promised and happily remained there. When King Richard came home there wasn't any need to be outlaws anymore once we were pardoned. The gang did stay together in some shape; John worked with Guy in Nottingham and making it the happiest settlement in England. Much and Kate married a year after Robin's death.

"Mamma look at this" I smiled as I sat on a backbench watching my eldest toy around with a bow and arrow. Pulling back the bowstring he let it fly, allowing it to hit a tree in the distance.

"Look at you!" I cheer as he ran off to go and retrieve his arrow.

"You should be resting" I hear my husband smirk as I glance up to see him lurking in the doorway. Smiling he came and gave me a sweet kiss before sitting beside me and rubbing my swollen belly.

"How is the little one doing?" He asked as I grumbled. I loved having my children but I hated being pregnant. I was always tired and hungry and I wasn't able to do anything useful.

"Kicking, just like his brother did." I grumble causing Guy to chuckle.

"Father! Did you see my shot" Our son cried out excited as he waved his arrow in the air. Guy smiled before pouncing towards his son and lifting him into the air. He squealed with joy as Guy tickled his sides before putting him down.

"Robin! Go get freshened up before dinner"

"Yes mamma" He smiled before disappearing upstairs.

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________

There we go! The legend has ended! I hope you enjoyed it, I know a lot of you had to literally wait years for this ending. I hope you all liked it. Please leave any comment below, as maybe in the future I might revisit the story.

I am thinking of making my own original piece based off this story I have created here with Esme, Robin and Guy. If you do or don't like that idea I would still like to know. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ALSO I am finishing up a lot of my unfinished stories on Wattpad before I start writing and publishing my own original work and moving away from fan fiction. If you have another favourite book you wish I would finish, please leave a comment below so I can start on the next story.

LOVE 

LoveYourTalent xx 

P.S Merry Christmas