Chapter One

Deku's tired of Bakugo's voice, Aizawa's antics, Mineta's acts, and Everyone else. So he took action into his own hands.

"You're a crazy boy with a villain in your head."

Izuku Midoriyah, most commonly known as 'Deku' had a thought. He was in the living room area of their dorms leaning on the left couch arm. It was loud: everyone was yelling, some playing games, and others just talking. It felt like your average day: it felt like your average life.

He's inove with everything simple, but yes everything but.

"How has it ever been my fault: I didn't want to be quirkless: I didn't want to be bullied: I didn't want to be hurt."

He didn't want to hurt anyone either. "But here I am, in UA Highschool, alone with no friends, and stuck with All Might's quirk."

"Hurry up and lose Jirou!" Ochako yells towards Jirou, her hands gripping a Nintendo controller.

He was patient, lacking the qualities of a person that was anything but such.

Quiet.

They're all loud.

"Quite down, I've won like twelve times in a row, you suck," Jirou responds, and now the bickering continues: back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Five minutes pass by, and Kaminari and Toruu jumped in, a group of teens arguing and yelling.

What's new, they're only human. Will and have always been, just human.

"Stop! Shut the fuck up!" Bakugo screams from the kitchen, his wooden spoon flying through the air toward Jirou's head, bouncing and poking Toruu in her eye.

At least they quieted down, but silence never lasts forever.

Nothing last forever, even when you try so hard for it to.

And they boomed back up, profanities flew from both sides. Toruu and Kaminari were the main culprits, but Bakugo was louder.

As loud as a train taking off after it hailed on the tracks.

Like popcorn with no top.

Like gunshots smothering the winter praises, "Falalalah, we wish in bless full of jolly, Falalalah!" Over their tunes.

Like a plane soaring through turbulent thunderstorms.

Some would scream, but Izuku was sure without a doubt in his mind.

Katsuki Bakugo, he'd find a way to get louder: using his quirk or not.

"I'd do it again if y'all don't shut the fuck up! That's what fucked up ears and Invisibitch get! A'ight fucked up Pikachu, I said shut the fuck up!" Bakugo screamed from the kitchen by the stove, stirring something up.

No no no, what? Do you think that it would stop even there? Simple minded ducks, not ever.

Not with him.

They'd go and bite the bread of Bakugo's sandwiches. And thus: So, another spoke up. Encoring practically when he opened his mouth.

"Bakugo, what you did has violated the rules of such a prestigious school. I can no longer allow you to continue such acts without stepping in and putting a st-ack-*Cough*Cough*Cough*" Iida continued, his speech interrupted by a steaming potato to the throat.

Mineta nearly chuckled, but he knew well. Better than his class president.

"Bakugo, that was unmanly, interrupting the class presi-ack" Kirishima was stopped with a potato to the nose.

"Who's next!" Asked the explosive boy.

Please answer, they're amusing him. Deku, he means. Himself.

"..." No one answered: some walked out ages ago, and others were just too afraid to bark back.