Chapter Ten

"Midoriyah, the rally fast boy just took it!" She said, her head shaking back and forth hoping to catch the blur that zoomed past them not too long ago.

"She's as useless as yourself. Oh, and her voice! Ugh, I know we can't stand her voice!"

"Mei, calm down, my neck's starting to hurt." He said sternly, his eyebrows frowning. She was squeezing her legs around his neck and her pants were giving him carpet burn.

"Is it really carpet bun if there's no carpet?"

"I already got it back, didn't I say we had nothing to worry about." Deku raised his hand above his head to show the girl he still had them. This girl, he had garnered an attraction to the pink dreaded mechanic sat on his shoulders. He felt belt her heartbeat rise and stop periodically. She warmed his ears and blocked the screams from outside of his mind.

No, he's infatuated. It was just like with Mina and Jirou, but wouldn't it be different if he tried hard enough? It felt wrong though, to move on this fast from an art piece. It soon draws you to the back of your mind just aching for you to complete its body. No, it'd not be impossible, in all actuality, it'd definitely be easier than he thought.

Just forget about her, you see her passing in the hallways just look forward and keep your pace. Your posture might stiffen, and your hands might sweat, but he'd be able to do it eventually. 

From the corner of your eye would see her smile talking to her friends, and if you get lucky she'll look up at you and follow your figure. 

You'd overhear her conversation, and given enough time you'll know what she likes, dislikes, hates, and loves. Even then, you'd still shy away, knowing in the back of your mind, she doesn't think of you. Or, this might act as the only chance you get to confess.

However, she won't even know your name.

And your world will shatter. 

"Hatsune, please hold on," Deku screamed over the noise, he hoped she heard him. She did and her grip tightened as her legs clenched his neck. Izuku activated Float and used the overwhelming power OFA provided him to launch himself into the air. The wind rushed past his ears; their feet dangling in the air; a few hundred meters up above the ants below. 

"Now we wait, there's nothing that would need to be done," Izuku said staring down.

"Fuck!" Bakugo screamed as he watched Deku launch himself into the sky, nothing but a speckle to the boy's vision. He was angry, how dare! Yeah, how dare they do this, Bakugo's hands bled slightly; his fingernails dug deep into his palms. 

"Bakugo, they're coming, we have to stop them!" Kirishima said below him. To their left were Monoma's and Shinsou's teams, which while not surrounded. They weren't going to have much of a hard time. Prior incidents made way to give information on Shinsou's and Monoma's quirks. Katsuki knew as long as he wasn't touched by Monona, nor conversed with Shimsou, they'd be alright.

"Okay, I'll use my quirk to fly and take their bands, you'll disperse and attack stealing any you come across!" Bakugo says igniting his hands and shooting at Monoma due to his dangerous abilities. Was Bakugo worried? Absolutely not, it took years to control his quirk, you believe that'd the effects wouldn't hurt the copying kitten. 

"Oh, looks here! The rabid dog of 1-A comes to greet me, what do I owe the pleasure?" Monona smugly asks. The same boy stretched his hand out and shot pillars of ice. How had he obtained such power?

Pleasure, you must not have researched Bakugo enough. He wants your mind, body, and soul to burn in the deepest parts of hell. He knows he's stringer than most so he instills fear with intimidation.