Chapter Thirteen

How had it come to this? One second he was training with Gran Torino after he won the sports festival, now he's watching civilians getting slaughtered and murdered alike. Nomus; however, none were as strong as the two back at USJ facilities.

"Would I be wrong if I told you that this might be your fault? Originally, this voice, me. I wasn't supposed to be here for multiple chapters. But, as time continued you've grown crazy, delusional, and sociopathic. The ending will be bitter and grimy."

"Mommy!" A little girl shouted, blond pigtails, a round face, and big eyes were her features. Seeing as half of her body was destroyed by a single punch, her waist and up weren't there. Only lay her little legs flying past his face.

"You stand by watching the chaos continue, why do nothing? Oh, that's right! You're weak and we hate it! You painted yourself in a picture where you are the end all be all strongest. Though, you're not but a baby struggling to walk"

"Sheziu...SHEZIU!" A woman screamed, probably the mother of her daughter. The mom had dirty blond hair, orange eyes, a heart-shaped face, and a hand gutted her stomach. He saw her spine ripped out and used as a whip to kill the rest of the cowering civilians. The screaming on the train was loud. 

"Midoriyah! Come one, save the civilians, I'll take care of the monsters!" Gran Torino screamed as he boosted past Izuku, the air screaming around him. Torino landed a kick on the winged Nomu that killed the mom and her daughter, his foot caused small cavitations to be formed in the Nomu's skin. 

"Sorry Torino-san, but it'll have to be the other way around!" And Deku blurred past him landing a kick on the downed Nomu, its green skin, black bones, and blood now mist to the force his fist exerted. 

"Try to be the savior, when you kill your fellow heroes, then you'll know how the rest of the world feels! You're a FUCKING CUNT, CAN.T YOU SEE THAT WE DESPISE YOUR VERY BEING, YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING."

"Torino, we'll take the kids first, I'd not want them seeing what I'm about to do!" He screamed still looking at the red mist that splattered the back train wall. One for All was activated, and its lights attracted more Nomu, like flies to a hot lamp. Too bad they'd not be able to touch him yet.

"What are you going to do? Molest them you perve, kidnapping, murder, or cannibalism."

Just stop talking, I don't want to hear your rambling.

"Now I know our tick, maybe that's why you felt for Eri, you wanted to shove your fucking dick in a minor? Like father like son am I right, if your dad's lucky. You might start rapping people too."

Just quit it please, your voice is unwanted.

"Hahaha, the youngin trying to surpass the oldies, but okay! Come!" Garn Torino said as he turned around and started collecting children taking them away from the train, six kids every four seconds was as best as he could do. Deku was behind him eighteen kids a second was as best as he could do without hurting them.

"Okay kid that's all of them, now let's take care of these Nomus!" And they did, it lasted nothing but a minute to take care of the group of sixty Nomus. Torino would knock them down, and Deku'd come up behind him and blast them to smithereens. 

"That's all of them, now you take the men, and I'll get the women," Deku said patting the aged man on the shoulder and taking off to find the nearest lady. 

"You hope to become like God, an almighty being helping the weak."

"*Sigh* The young generation is growing up far too quickly, but I'd bet they'd make some fine good heroes...or some fine good mentally ill patients. Hahaha." He said laughing at his own joke.