Chapter 3

John POV

"Can you walk me in?", I asked shyly.

"No, I'm late for a job interview, so get out of my car John"

"Please Harry, I beg you...wait job interview?", I laughed at the idea of my sister actually getting a job.

"Shut up and get out".

I sighed, and grabbed my trunk and backpack out of the car, and she drove away without a goodbye.

"LOVE YOU TOO", I yelled sarcastically as she drove away.

I was outside by the gates, I grabbed my belongings and entered the gates. The first thing I saw was the humongous school, it was beautiful, old, and exotic, it had four full grown trees infront of it.

The next thing I saw were the kids, they were all going inside the school and some were beside the trees talking. Thank god no one notice me,"the new kid". I started to walk to towards the school when this man stopped me, very muscular, young no older than 25, brown hair gelled back with dark blue eyes. He was wearing a gray suit, with a royal blue shirt and freshly polish black shoes, must be the headmaster.

"Hello young man you must be John Watson our new student, I'm Mycroft Holmes the headmaster", he said in a very fancy manner.

"Umm, yes that's me it's very nice to meet you sir", we shook hands and told me to follow him to his office. He told me the school rules: no violence, no disrespecting the teachers and students, and of course no sexual activities. Of course the last one I knew the consequences, and I knew that I wouldn't be doing that often anymore.

"So you do know about sharing your room with one of your fellow classmates right?"

"Yes, sir I hear you share a room with the same gender, right?", I was very nervous, because what if he didn't like me just because of those rumors.

"Yes, you'll be sharing a room with my little brother, Sherlock Holmes", he had a weird tone on his voice almost apologetic.

"Does he know?", I was asking the most obvious question in the world right now.

"Know what?"

Seriously?

"About the girl and me and the reason why I got kicked out of my old school, may I go on?", I was getting really pissed of at him of course he knew, he's the goddam headmasters little brothers.

"Oh that, yes of course he knows and I may warn you his not pleased with it, he wasn't even pleased with the fact he was getting a roommate", he laughed at the last part.

"Why?"

"Well he and his last roommate were not what you exactly called pals", he said harshly.

"Oh"

"Anyways your room number is 221B, take the right corridor and you'll see the stairs, enjoy the school Mr. Watson".

And like that I left.

Sherlock POV

I couldn't stand staying in that room. I had to get out to many memories in there. Besides I'm going to make more memories in that room now that my new roommate is a serial killer. Yay me.

He probably has a man purse full of his evil instruments, that he's going to use on me when I'm asleep. Of course that's if I don't kill him first, because I'm obviously the smartest student here. All these students run around with their minds barely even used and full of nonsense. I'm of course capable of killing him before he enters the school, but first I have to find him.