Chapter 8

Sherlock POV

"Boring", I let my head drop to the desk.

"Mr. Holmes if I have to tell you to be quiet one more time I'll send you to the headmasters office. Understand", Mr. Way, my history teacher yelled back. Following a loud crowd of giggles from the class. John snorted, he loved it when I got in trouble with the teachers. It wasn't my fault that the lesson was boring, I rolled my eyes.

"Pay attention", John obligated in a small whisper.

"No", I smirked.

He shook his head in disappointment and went back to writing notes.

I felt like saying 'sorry I'm being such an asshole today, I'll behave I promise'. But before I could, a paper landed on my desk. I snapped my head back to check who threw it, it was Andy, that emo kid.

"What?!", I yelled in a whisper.

"Read it", he whispered back.

I rolled my eyes, this is stupid. This has probably about us smoking some of his best stuff. I started to unscramble the paper, my heart stopped when I read it.

Sebastian is going to hurt John, you need to take care of him.

I twisted my whole body to face him, but the teacher caught me.

"Mr. Holmes!", he hit the desk with his knuckles angrily. Everyone in the class looked at me. Since talking isn't going to work, I guess I'll have to write it down. I got the piece of paper that Andy threw and wrote.

What to do mean hurt him? Hurt him how?

Without turning I threw it back to him. I heard paper unscrambling and a sigh. Then he threw it back.

He didn't say anything specific, but he said and mark my words 'that he'll beat him till he runs out of oxygen'

As I read I looked at John, who was still writing notes. I crumbled the paper and threw in my backpack. The bell rung, "John don't wait for me, I have to talk to someone, ok", I helped him put his backpack on and handed him his crunches.

"Yeah sure, but we need to choose a topic for the history paper", he said walking out the classroom.

"Umm, yeah sure after school, library", I completely didn't care about the paper.

I caught up with Andy, he saw me coming.

"Sherlock look I really don't know much-", I pushed him against the lockers.

"I don't care how much you know, I wanna know the especially words he said, this very morning", students walk around us giving Andy a scared look. He was scared, but he wasn't like the rest he never beat me up or called me freak. And here I am almost threatening him.

"I'm sorry Andy, but please tell me what he said", I begged him.

"He said it exactly like this 'I will beat the living hell out of John for getting me of the game. He will regret being born after I'm done with him, I swear I will drain the oxygen out of his lungs.' Then he left for class", I looked at him with disbelief. I was scared for John, for what Sebastian is capable of doing. I don't want to see John in a hospital bed like Zack.