Chapter 11

Sherlock POV

"John Hamish Watson! What are you doing?", John's dad screamed as he ran towards him, pushing me out of his way. He turned back to me giving me a threatening eye.

"Get out", he yelled pointing at the door, "I never want to see you near him again, you hear me", I nodded and walked out almost bumping into John's mom. I closed the door behind me putting my ear against it. I couldn't put all the words together but some words even hurt me.

Faggot
Disgrace
Just like Harry
Are you serious?
Pregnant

Wait, what? Pregnant. Why would his dad be saying that word. That's strange. I choose to ignore it, he continued to yell, he stopped when a lower tone voice started to speak. But the voice didn't sound mad at John more like mad at his dad. I heard a slap, loud enough for the receptionist to hear down the hall. I entered the room to find John's father holding his face were his wife had just hit him.

The room fell silent, John's eyes grew big enough to fall out. But his mom was standing straight, making a fist at her husband. He stared at her for a couple of moments and exited the room not noticing me. She stood there with her eyes closed and took in deep breaths. She stopped and started to fix her hair and dress to make herself presentable. She turned to me and gave me a nice, trusting smile.

"Hello, I'm Jacqueline Watson and you must be the boy who saved my son", she said kindly. She looked so much like John, her hair, her eyes, her heart. I saw John in her, everything screamed John.

"Sherlock Holmes, nice to meet you Mrs. Watson", she took out her hand for me to shake but before I could she pulled me into a very tight hug. She was a short woman, two inches shorter than John, her head was smashed against my chest. I patted her back awkwardly, looking back at John who was hiding under the covers.

I heard sods coming from her as she hugged me tighter.

"Thank you", she whispered holding back a sob.

I looked back to John, his eyes were saying the same thing. She took a step back and cupped my face with both her hands, she gave me those motherly 'I'm so proud of you' eyes. That was the first town anyone had given me those eyes, since my mom thinks I'm a pathetic piece of waste.

"So I shall leave you too alone. I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about", she looked at John and blew him a kiss and said she would be right outside. She left and it was just me and him all over.

"Hi", he said while sitting up.

"Hey. How you feeling?", I sat next to him in the bed, ruffling his hair. He laughed.

"Fine, better actually. Sorry about my parents, especially my mom", he said embarrassingly.

"Nah that's alright I wish I had a mom that cared for me like that", I said putting my head down sadly.

"Yeah well at times I wish I didn't. You wanna trade moms", he joked.

"No, I'm fine thank you", I laughed. There was silence one more.

"I mean it you know", he grabbed my neck and pulled me in, our forehead touching.

"What? That you trust me", I closed my eyes and laughed in disbelief.

"Yes", before I could say anything his lips touched mine. Both his hands were around my neck, pulling me closer to the kiss. He wasn't forceful, but he was eager for this. I put my arms around his waist pulling him closer, I started to push him back to the bed landing on top of him. His hands traveled all through my hair down to my back, my hands were either side of his head. I slowly stared rocking my hips against his, he immediately stop kissing me. He pushed me off and I opened my eyes to find his, they were regretful and scared.

"I'm sorry, but I can't not now", he whispered looking everywhere but me. I grabbed his chin and lifted his face to look at me. But yet his eyes didn't meet mine.

"I know I'm sorry. I took it to far I shouldn't have", I got off of him and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

"Take a nap so they can release you earlier", I smiled at him and left the room.

His mom was sitting down on one of the waiting chairs. She was sitting up straight, but kept her head down looking at the floor. I sat next to her, she still hadn't notice me, we sat there for what like it seemed hours until she finally spoke.

"His father isn't a homophobe it just... just that John is a very special boy", she said with a heart breaking voice.

"What do you mean 'special boy'?", I said with a questioning voice. She looked down sobbing harder and louder, I was still frozen. What do I do? After a few more cries she finally calmed down her mascara was all over her face.

She had swallowed some tears, "He can get pregnant", she let out an even louder cry. I went pale, not my skin tone pale, but pale near death pale.

"What?! Bu- but how? No I mean, I knew it's possible, but are you sure?", words, memories were all spinning around me faster than I can think.

John can get pregnant.
John. Watson. Pregnant.
JOhn WAtson CAn GEt PREgnant

None of those words made any sense to me. But the part that hurt the most was that John never told me. He was probably scared of telling me, that I would make fun of him.

"Sherlock, right?", I nodded, "well John hated himself for months when he found out he could conceive. He promised himself and us that he will never be gay or like boys. He thinks he is a disappointment to us just because of that", she swept the tears away.

"How did he find out?"

"Well we knew from birth, but one day he was looking around the attic and found the papers that said he could conceive. He was ten, we were going to tell him when he got to secondary school. He was scared and Harry, his sister, wasn't any help at all. She just tormented him every day making it a lot harder for him", she sobbed.

"So what are you saying? That John might be pregnant with Sebastian kid!", I screamed in disgust standing up. If John was pregnant with his child, what would happen to John? Will he keep it? Will he kill it?

"I hope not, because if he is I'll kill that Sebastian kid myself, if my son is pregnant it's his decision to keep it or not. God help us all.", she stood up angrily and walked away not regretting a word.

I looked back at her and then John through the window. He was sound asleep. My poor John, although I didn't know what we were yet I still consider him mine.

But right now what we are to the rest of the world is the least of my worries. The real question is if John is pregnant. Or if he'll keep the child or if he'll survive giving birth. That's the part that scares me, if John does decide to keep it there's only 50% chance of him living. I cannot live without John, and knowing that the person who did this is still alive. And the child, what would happen to it? John's mother doesn't seen to like the idea of her son pregnant with his abusers baby.

But John is smart enough not to keep it, right? I hope sentiment doesn't get in the way.