Chapter 6

Sherlock POV

I woke up at five thirty in the morning it was in the middle of November so it was cold outside. I put my coat in and blue scarf then I turned to John.

John.

He was making a huge mistake dating Sebastian, he only caused trouble. He was sound sleep, thankfully he is a deep sleeper, so he didn't hear me sneak out. Everyone in the halls were asleep so I had be extra careful no to make noise. I made it down the corridor without passing Mycroft or the security guards.

I went out to the football field to find Sebastian, and have a friendly talk with him. When I found him he was shooting balls to the net, wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and cleats. He didn't hear me when I snuck up on him and tackled him to the ground. His face was facing the wet grass and poking his eyes.

"What do you want with John Watson?", I yelled

"What are you talking about, freak", he said spitting some grass out of his mouth

"You know what I'm talking about, don't play stupid", I held my knee to his neck to but more pressure to watch him suffer.

"Oh... ok I know!", he yelled in realization.

"Well Sherlock I would love to explain myself but your knee is sort of in the way", he coughed while struggling to push my knee of his neck.

I got off of him, he raised and coughed violently. "Dam Sherlock, why are you so mad?", my blood boiled with anger. I wanted to beat the hell out of him, but I couldn't do that to John.

"You know why Moran, stay away from him. It's me want you want why didn't you come after me".

"Well Sherlock you must of 'deduced' that wrong, this is not one of Jim's plans to destroy you. This thing between me and John is real and if you're jealous of us I'm sorry mate, so please fuck off.", I looked at him closely as he spoke, he didn't hesitate, he didn't stutter, he looked dead straight in he eye. He was right it was real between them, he took John away from me and I let him. I was speechless, I couldn't face him, so I just walked away and I could feel his eyes on me, he was going to come after me very soon.

John POV

Today was suppose to be a normal day with a regular schedule. Wake up, brush my teeth, take a shower, get dressed, go down to the cafeteria to gets breakfast, then I go to my seven classes, then after school I go to football practice. But today it was different, I had Sebastian, I always saw Sebastian because I had him for 5 classes, but this time I had him as a boyfriend. Today was special and it felt good, I feel good today more than usual. This is going to be a good day, I can feel it.

When I woke up Sherlock wasn't it my bed sleeping, which is weird because I usually wake up earlier than him. I realized that I had not change out of my school clothes yesterday, I laughed , yesterday was amazing. I checked the clock in the night stand it eight-thirty six, Jesus, I'm so late for school, how could I miss the alarm. But then I read the top left hand corner of the clock it read Saturday, yes thank god. This meant I could have more time to get to know him.

These thoughts ran across my head so fast I almost forgot about Sherlock missing. But this was Sherlock I'm talking about, he's probably okay, I headed towards the shower. While I was in there, I heard the door open he close, Sherlock must of come in already. I got out of the shower only knowing that I had forgotten my clothes. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed outside I grab new clothes.

"Hey Sherlock where were you?", I looked up to see Sherlock shocked as he took a good and long look at my torso.

"Umm...", he was still looking at my torso "I.. I...I was just taking an early walk", he shook his head and finally found my eyes.