Chapter 4

John POV

I've been in Baskerville for a least a week, and I am really happy here. I've been hanging out with Jim Moriarty and Sebastian Moran, they are nice kids to be around with. I don't know why everyone is telling me to stay away from them and their "squad". I just barely met the rest of the "squad" yesterday, there was....

Sally Donovan, she had black Afro hair, slim figure and has been dating Philip Anderson.

Philip Anderson, I didn't like him much, he was so stupid, just by looking at him you'd could tell the boy was going nowhere. He was also cheating on his girlfriend with Sally.

Irene Adler, she was a beautiful girl. Her blue eyes told me everything about her, we flirted the whole day yesterday. I hope I have a chance with her.

Charles Magnusson, he was creepy and intense he didn't talk much though, but there is something creepy about him.

Andrew Biersack or Andy, that's what he likes to be called. I could definitely tell he was the gothic of the group cause he wore all black. Black hair, black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black torn pants and black combat boots. But he was still a nice guy, and he loves rock music, that was his thing, music.

I was also close with Sherlock, but he gets mad every time I'm with them. I mean yeah I get his anger, those kids make him miserable every day, but it's not my fault.

I really love to hang out with Sherlock, he is so smart at everything. He taught me more science in one week than all my science teachers combined. He was just absolutely brilliant, but god he was a dickhead.

He talked back to the teachers, to the staff, and to the most feared students in Baskerville. He could also do this magic trick where he could tell you your life story in second. But there was one thing I couldn't get straight. Why do I always get nervous around him? Ever since I met him, my stomach has been hurting and when he is near me I start sweating. I haven't been like this since Stacey Wilson.

I think I like Sherlock Holmes.

But I'm thinking nonsense I'm straight as a stick and he is also straight, I think. Sherlock does look gay-ish, but I'm not going to discriminate him.

5:00 pm Friday

I was sitting on one of the trees that was on front of the school eating an apple, while reading a history book. But my studies were distraught by the calling of my name.

"Johnny boy, come over here we need to talk to you", Jim gave me a trustable grin.

"Yeah I'm coming", I put my things in my backpack and walk over to Jim.

"So what's going on Jim", I said while biting on my apple.

"Nothing we just want to talk to you about Sherlock"

"Hmmm... what about him?", I asked while swallowing the piece of the apple.

"We just want to warn you about you about Sherlock, he's not normal", Irene started talking.

I laughed, "I think I already figured that out".

"Yeah we know he's a freak, but he's also a fag", Sally said harshly. Wow that girl really does know how to push buttons.

"Oh", there was along pause, "well good for him I guess, but how does that concern me", I smiled kindly.

"Well we are all scared he might do things to you, like he did with his last roommate, Alex", Anderson gave me a warning look.