Chapter 20

John POV

"Ok, John if are going to find her we need to think one step ahead of Moriarty. We know he has Diana, we set her down at 9 p.m. and I woke up at approximately 7:47 a.m. Diana wakes up earlier than that usually at around six in morning, but we didn't go to sleep until ten at night. So that means Moriarty must of kidnapped her at the hours of ten p.m. through six a.m. in the morning. John... John are you eve listening?", I look back at John who was staring at nothing, he was frozen in his chair, clutching tightly at the light pink blanket.

"John, I know you're in shock and your panicking, but we both need to concentrate and find her. We cannot let him win the game, we have to get her at all costs", I knelt down and put my hand in his knee for comfort. I still couldn't get his attention, I cupped his chin with my spare hand so our eyes could meet. "Please John, for her", he stood up and walked to the shower. I sighed and sat in my chair, I heard the shower being turned on. I picked up my phone and texted my greatest enemy.

I need your help -SH

Let me guess, it involves the kidnapping of your daughter, am I right?- MH

Yes, how did you know?- SH

Moriarty send me a picture of her sleeping and said 'he has Sebbys eyes, she is very stubborn, I guess she got that from Johnny boy' signed Jim Moriarty xxx -MH

I don't understand why he would do this- SH

Isn't it obvious, brother dear -MH

No, its not and stop trying to be the smart one, my daughters life is at stake - SH

I am the smart one, Moriarty is trying to get back at John for taking Sebastian Moran away from him and this is his plan to ruin your family-MH

But that doesn't make any sense, Sebastian was awful with John, why would Moriarty want a person like that- SH

I agree with you, but Moriarty is insane so is it really a surprise- MH

You're right, what am I going to do, I have nothing to go on- SH

You mean what are 'we' going to do, don't worry I have my best men on the job. If we find anything I'll call you, you just worry about calming John down- MH

Thank you, Mycroft but how did you know about John?- SH

Because even if Diana was made by a rape, John still loves her, he carried her for nine months in him its very natural for him to break down- MH

Thank you, brother- SH

Now brother lets not get all sentimental-MH

I chuckled at my brothers response, everything was going to be ok now, right? Mycroft is a very powerful man even when he has a minor position in the government he is still very powerful man. I heard John step out of the shower he came out with a towel around his waist and went inside our room I followed him.

"John, I just got off the phone with my brother and he said that he already has his men looking for Diana, isn't that amazing?", I was trying to lighten up the mood even though there was nothing to be happy about. But of course none of us fell for the fake the attitude.

"Yeah, yeah of course it is", he went in the drawer and gathered his clothes. The tone in his voice sounded like a person who had never seen the happiness in the world. That wasn't John, that wasn't my John, I miss him.

"I'll go make us some breakfast", he nodded and started dressing himself, I made a simply breakfast for us both. I tried to hide everything that belong to Diana her bottles, toys, play pen, her blanket anything that could remind him of her I put it to the corner.