Chapter 15

Sherlock POV

"What? No he isn't going anywhere near her", I threw my hands in the air angrily, a nurse shushed me.

"Look Sherlock, he is the father of the girl and he's been in prison for nine months, he has the right to see her", Mycroft said sternly in an apologetic way.

"So, it does not matter if he is the father, Sebastian is not going near Diana", the nurse shushed me again and I gave her a 'I don't give a fuck' look.

"That's not your choice-"

"I'm her father", I got took a step closer and he took back.

"Biologically she's not and its not your choice, its John", he played with his umbrella.

"John, will say the same", I sat down, I was exhausted of taking care of Diana all night in the hospital.

"I differ, bye brother dear", I didn't bother to respond, I knew he was just going to mess with my head. I heard Diana's crying from inside the room. I sighed.

"Oh and Sherlock when you and John get signed out call me, me and John's parents have a surprise for you two", he smiled cheerfully, that stunned me, Mycroft doesn't smile unless something goes deadly wrong or if I am in pain. I shook my head as I entered the room with the crying newborn.

~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~

John woke up a few hours later, he looked at lot better in the last two weeks. Diana in the other hand never sleeps, it takes me two hours to get her to sleep, unless its John it doesn't take him ten minutes.

"Are you going to give up yet, I want to hold her", John stretch his arms out wanting to hold the baby.

"No, mine", I quickly pulled her close to my chest protectively.

He laughed, "I gave birth to her, at least let me hold her", he gave me the puppy eyes.

"Fine", I groaned and handed her to him.

John was smiling so wide I fell in love with him all over. He kept touching her hair, it grew faster than we excepted, she open her eyes beautiful eyes shiny blue eyes, his smile faded and looked away from her. I noticed this and quickly took her from his arms when a tear fell.

"I'm sorry is that she has his eyes. And... and they make me remember...", he kept his head down in guilt.

"Hey, hey John, look at me, no one blames you for anything that happened, okay", I lifted his chin holding the baby in between us, "I know what you think of yourself, you think your weak, stupid, or maybe confused. That's why I'm here to tell you other wise", the baby moved towards John's direction, her hand slowly rose to John's chest, he looked down smiling.

"She even agrees with me", I joked, he lifted his hand towards his chest to grad her little hand. Her eyes grew wide with happiness, he put a small kiss on her knuckles, but she had other plan. Diana didn't want to let go of her daddy's finger, she was squeezing it hard enough for the finger to go red. She soon let go of him but John didn't want to let go.

"I love you both so much", he sniffled.

Next Morning

"You sure you don't want a wheel chair, you could easily rip the stitches", John rolled his eyes.

"I'll be fine, Sherlock, I promise just hold my hand", I gripped his hand even harder than before. John's parents had already taken Diana to their place for her to rest. Mycroft had a little present for us after John's release.

"What do you think Mycroft is going to give us?", John asked while exiting the hospital seeing a man in a black suit approaching us.

"I have no idea", I shook my head.

"Yes, hello sir", John smiled at the man in a black suit.

"Mr. Holmes has asked me to escort you to him", a car parked right in back of him and opened the door.

"What does your brother do again?", John took a step back and whispered in my ear. I put my arm around him and kissed his temple.

"I forgot to mention that he has a minor position in the British government", I let him go in the car and then me.

He looked at me in disbelief, "Are you serious?"

"Yep", I kissed him in the cheek admiring him, he blushed.

The car stopped in central London in front of a building with the number 221B, just like the ones in the dorm at school. As soon as we got out this nice old lady came out with welcoming similar voice.

"Welcome dearies", she hugged us tightly, I heard John groan as she hugged us tightly.

"Mrs. Hudson?", we said in unison.

"Yes, she will be your new landlady", Mycroft step out of the building.

"What do you mean new landlady?", they asked again in unison.

she is more than happy isn't that right, Mrs. Hudson", Mycroft looked at her. She smiled brightly.

"Of course I am, oh and John, congratulations she's gorgeous", she said with a warm heart, we both raised our brows.

"You've seen her already?", John questioned taking a step forward.

"Yes, of course she's upstairs sleeping soundly", she pointed up the  building we both looked at Mycroft in anger.

"Two weeks old and you already kidnapped our daughter", John and I rushed up the stairs opening the room we saw our stuff scattered  on top of them. Newly bought furniture, boxes of our stuff on top of them. We looked at each other oddly confused. We heard footsteps coming from both stair cases.

"We hope you like it", John's dad spoke first.

"This is ours", I looked around the room.

"Yep, the room in the end of the hall is yours and the room upstairs belongs to Diana, have a happy life together, lets go and leave the almost newly weds alone", Mycroft and John's parents left quickly, I didn't listen to a word he said, I was to busy looking around at our flat.

"Your brother is strange", John looked around the kitchen.

"You should of lived with him for sixteen years", I hugged him behind, my hands snaking around his waist. He blushed looking down, I kissed him lightly in the neck resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad I'm not dead", John commented.

"Me too, you have no idea", Sherlock kissed his neck again.

The moment was broken by Diana's crying fits. John quickly escaped from my arms but I caught his wrist.

"One of us has to unpack and one has to tend to Diana", I suggested.

"Paper scissor rock?", he made a fist and put it on top of his other hand, I rolled my eyes at his childish ways.

"Best two out of three, winner gets to choose what they want to do", I agreed with John.

I won, "I get to go with Diana and you unpack", he groaned in defeat. I ran up the stairs listening for her cries but I couldn't hear her.

I entered the pink painted room with a beautiful white crib and a rocking chair next to it facing the window. I saw the chair rocking back and forth, a head slightly looking down.

"Hush little baby don't you cry papa gonna buy you a mocking bird, and if that mocking bird don't sing, papa gonna buy you a diamond ring", the figure sense my presence and turned his head towards me, those blue eyes, I know them.

"Sebastian", my voice was soft with a scared tone.

"She has my eyes", he gave her a kiss in her temple.