Chapter 14

Sherlock POV 

1 Month Nausea/Vomiting

John has been vomiting non-stop since we got back from the hospital, which has been a month ago. All three of us me, John, and the baby, practically lived in the restroom. Whenever he stop vomiting, I would take him back to his room, but after fifteen minutes I would carry him back to the restroom. We talked to every doctor, including his parents since they are doctors, but they all said the same thing 'just give him morning sickness pills'.

"Sherlock, please make it stop. My throat burns, Sherlock", John gag, he was sitting on the tile floor, hands on his stomach. He made another gag sound and quickly turn to the toilet and started vomiting violently. I kneel next to him and started rubbing circles on his back.

"I'm sorry love. I promise it'll get better, eventually", I gave him a weak smile. I don't think he heard through all the vomiting.

We stayed there for at least twenty-five minutes, John looked weak and fragile. He could barely open his eyes, he refused to eat because he didn't want to vomit anymore. I brought him soup, but he kept refusing.

"Come on John, it'll make you feel a lot better", I brought the bowl to his faced but he pushed it away.

"No it wont, Sherlock, it's just going to make me vomit again. I don't know if you've been here for the past month but that what I'm trying to avoid!", he rushed out of the bed to the restroom and locked it behind him. I sighed.

3 Months  Mood Swings/Cravings

"Sherlock! where is my goddamn ice cream!", I flinched as I ran up the stair. John has been getting cravings a week ago and its not pretty when you mix them with his mood swings. I passed his dad while I rushed to his room.

"Good luck boy, you'll need it", he patted my back and laughed. I laughed.

I entered the room to see an angry John waiting impatiently in his bed.

"It's about fucking time you came back!", he yelled throwing his arms in his air.

"Sorry I couldn't find the ice cream", I smiled walking towards the bed.

He groaned, "How hard is it to find the ice cream I told you it was in the freezer", he forcefully took the bowl, my smile faded and I sat down on the floor next to the bed grabbing a book. When I heard a small sob coming from John, I quickly sat on the bed comforting him.

"What's wrong, John? Does something hurt?", I wipe out some tears, but more came. He shaked his head and swallowed some tears.

"I was mean to you", he cried even harder hiding under the covers.

"No, it's okay John, I know you didn't mean it", I pulled the covers off and brushed his hair back with my fingers.

"I'm sorry that I'm such a mess", he sat up and put and put the bowl of ice cream aside.

"You're not a mess John, you're just pregnant", I laughed in the realization. He laughed too.

6 Months Horny 

"Sherlock please, so what if I'm six months pregnant. I want this please, I need it", he grabbed my neck and pulled me into another kiss, I quickly pulled back.

"No John, I cant risk hurting you and her, I cant risk that, you are already in a high risk pregnancy", I looked at him worriedly, kissing his stomach where our little girl grew. He groaned loudly.

"So what? Please, Sherlock I need your dick in me, at least let me suck it", he started undoing the belt and zipper, I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but if you take it another step further, you wont get any midnight snacks for a week", he pulled my pants down and licked his lips.