Chapter 10

That is not how John really looks but you get the idea

John POV

Don't you love it when you wake up next to your lover? When he wakes you up with kisses on your throat, it's a beautiful feeling, right. Well not for me. My lover doesn't kiss, he bites me until blood splatters on his pillow. He's not a lover he's a rapists, and that is all he's going to be.

Remember when I said, I love to be touched when I didn't want to be touched. When I was half beaten to death, yes? Well that all changed, this time it's different something was missing, but what? Maybe love, heart, compassion or maybe a brain of my own. How could I've been so stupid to think that rapists loved me. He only used me, for sex. When I woke up next to him, he was already awake, waiting for me to get up. He helped me put my clothes on, I couldn't bare to see myself in the mirror. All the bruises, scars and bite marks that he put on me. I just couldn't. My leg was aching bad, it was for sure broken. He had taken it off, because he wanted to see all of me.

He put the cast back on and tightened hard enough to make a tear fall. It was very early morning, as I saw the sun barely rising. I had been in a window down the hall, I stayed there watching the trees getting hit by the wind, and just being thankful it was Saturday. I couldn't walk without the crutches, I couldn't make a sound, everyone was asleep and I didn't want to drag attention. I had to fight myself and the horrible pain to reach my room. When I opened the door I was expecting a tall, warm and beautiful figure carrying me to my bed like last time. But he wasn't there. The time I need him for comfort, and he isn't here. I couldn't do much, I didn't have my phone to text him where I was. All I could do is lay in my bed until someone comes in or even better, until he comes in. For now I want sleep.

Knock! Knock!

I had risen from my short sleep, I knew it wasn't Sherlock, he would of walked in. Not, Sebastian the knock was soft as if not trying to bother me. I couldn't move my arms, legs or head the only thing that did work was my voice.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in", my voice was soft, low almost a whimper, I'm surprised they heard me. Greg and Molly came in, they looked tired and sleepy. Greg was still in his football uniform, they both smelled like coffee. Molly's smile lightened up the whole room when she saw me in the bed.

"Oh my God, John. Thank God your okay. Where on earth have you been? We have been looking for you since Sebastian took you", she sat next to me on my bed, her voice was trailing off as she saw my face and neck. She looked back at Greg, who quickly left the room.

"John you ok, what happened to your jaw, and your neck are these bite marks?", she traced her fingers down my throat, I shook my head, and took her hand. I gently kissed her knuckles.

"I'm ok, Molly, I promise", my eyes were getting watery, it was blurry, but Molly swept them of my cheek. I smiled at how tender she was with me. I was surprised when she pulled me into a hug, running her fingers through my hair. Rubbing circles on my back, whispering "it's ok, it's ok", I hadn't notice that I was crying like a newborn. I couldn't help myself, everything hurt. I couldn't feel my leg it was numb.

"JOHN!", I heard Sherlock running down the hall, he entered the room panting heavily taking in deep breaths. He told Greg and Molly to get out and wait outside until he calls them. They left in a rush, Sherlock started walking towards me looking at an with fearful eyes.

"Take your shirt off", he spoke very clearly not hesitating a word.

I looked up, as he was getting closer to me I backed away from him, "What? Why?"

"John if you think I'm going to do what Sebastian did, then you are stupider than I thought. Now. Take. Your. Shirt. Off", I was about to insulted or tell him to go away put no words came out. I started to take it off but winced on every muscle that moved. I knew what was on me, I knew all the scratches and bites on me like the back of my hand. I knew, because I can still feel him on my back scratching my skin off. I feel them, I feel him.