Chapter 9

John POV

The minute we entered that library Sherlock had seemed less tense. But why? Why would Sherlock be so worried about me and Sebastian. Yes, Sebastian can be violent towards me, but I know I'll sound stupid, but I love it. I love it when he's like that towards me, every hit, slap or grip, l love it, I can't get enough. I know I shouldn't, but I do. Six days ago, I remember it clearly as it happened. He was mad because he thought I hanged out with Sherlock to much and thought I was cheating on him. He was rough, every bite on my neck and torso was painful, every unwanted thrust was bitter and unloving. The pain was unbearable, tears falling down my face, I love it, I loved the pain. I didn't care how much he hurt me or how much it hurt, I love it every painful minute. I went to my room crying, Sherlock asked what happened, but I ignored him and ran to the restroom.

The days went by and Sherlock took me to one of his cases, I was walking funny for the rest of the day. Sherlock never asked what happened and I was grateful because I don't plan on telling anyone about this.

Me and Sherlock had been here for at least four hours and the game was about to start. I told him to start packing his stuff, so that we could leave. But we were interrupted by a loud thump, someone had banged the door against the wall. When I looked over to see who it was, I saw rage and fury in every step screamed anger, I knew who it was just by the footsteps. It was Sebastian.

"JOHN, WERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCK", everyone was getting out is his way and he was throwing everything in his path.

"Young man who do you think you are, get out of this library", she stood up and walk towards him pointing at the doors.

"No, we're is John Watson, John!", he continued to yell.

"Get out of this library right now", she grabbed his arm and he quickly shook it off. The moment he raised his hand I knew what was coming, I've seen that look before in his eyes. I had to do something to get his attention.

"Sebastian, what the hell?!", I stayed in my seat, not wanting to hurt my leg.

He lowered his hand and walk rapidly towards me giving me an uncomfortable look. Sherlock stood up in front of me, blocking my view of Sebastian. Was he protecting me? He spoke first.

"Sebastian, before you do or say something you might regret, I suggest you walk away", Sebastian didn't listen to him and push him out of the way and reached for my hand. But Sherlock had grabbed his wrist and yanked it away.

"You so even touch John Watson and I swear you will regret breathing", he pushed him roughly away from me, but Sebastian grabbed his collar and held him up and threw him to the floor.

"No, Sebastian, stop!", I stood up not caring about my leg and ran towards Sherlock, who was barely conscious. As I started to kneel slowly I felt a firm grip on my arm, he pulled me up to his face.

"Oh no your not, you're coming with me", he grabbed by the legs and carried me over his shoulder.

"Sebastian let me down", I hit his back with my fist and kicked his stomach with my feet. Nothing worked, he continued walking with eyes following us, but he continued walking. He entered the school and the security guys didn't say anything when they saw my leg. We went upstairs and finally to his room. He let me down on the floor gently and took off his coat, I relax for a bit, when I felt a fist hit my jaw. I fell to the floor touching my hurting jaw, he got on top of me and grabbed my collar to pull me into a kiss.

It was a sweet bitter kiss, I let his tongue inside my mouth as I was not in the mood for this. He was forceful into the kiss, I tried to separate from it, but he kept wanting more. He bit my lip just enough to let blood come out as he pulled out of the kiss. He brushed his knuckles against my cheek, it sent shivers to my spine because he had done this last time he raped me.

"John...", he began, but I cut him off before he could.

"Please, Sebastian I'm sorry for whatever I did. Just please not today I'm not in the mood.", I pleaded, but he didn't listen. He started kissing and licking my neck, I moaned and threw my head back, his hands went down to undo my belt, I stopped him.

"Sebastian, please at least tell me what I did wrong", he responded with a fist on my stomach, I coughed, I didn't see that coming.

He stood up and carried me to his bed, he once again got on top of me and took my sweater off and threw it to the floor. I tried to stop him by pushing him back as he did the buttons on my shirt. He grabbed my wrist and put them over my head grabbing a tie that had been hanging in his lamp and ties it around my wrists then in the bed frame. I tried to stop him, but he put pressure on my bad leg with his knee, I let out an angry sound of pain.

"Please, Sebastian, stop, please I beg you", tears started dropping on my cheeks, I felt my heart level rise, my stomach was rising and falling rapidly.

"This is what you get for betraying me for that freak", another fist hit me. He finished unbuttoning my shirt ; e went for my belt again, I tried to shake him off, but he was stronger.

He slid his hand down and I felt his cold touch my cock. I thrusted my head back no wanting this, just wanting this night to end. He gripped my cock hard and kept jerking me. He took my black cast off, biting my leg. I arched my back in pain, he then took off my pants and underwear. He smiled when he saw how hard I'd become, I couldn't help it.

"Oh John were going to have fun tonight," he took me in his mouth.

We're are you Sherlock? I need you.