Jailed

The last thing Bruce expect was to get a call from the Gotham Police Department.

Sure, his kids got into trouble and sure he's had to bail them out a few times.

But, it was Richard on the phone instead of Jason, Damian, or Tim, like all the other times.

"Bruce, I need you to bail me out." Richard said.

Bruce almost fainted when he heard Dick's voice from a call from the POLICE!

"Oh my gosh." Bruce face-paled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I believe earlier today or yesterday you arrested Richard Grayson." Bruce said to the officer at the check-in desk. 

"Yep. Here to bail him out?" the officer asked.

"Yes." Bruce said.

"Okay, you'll need to sign these papers and pay the bail." the officer handed over a clipboard with papers on it.

"Why was he arrested?" Bruce asked.

The officer just sighed and shook his head.

"You'll see when we bring him out." was all the officer said.

A few moments passed as Bruce filled out the form.

Bruce handed the form and money over to the officer.

"Okay, he will be out in a moment." the officer said. 

Richard Grayson came out wearing nothing but a towel.

He however had all sorts of random graffiti on him that no one could read. 

"Oh my gosh." Bruce face-palmed. 

"I don't remember anything." Richard said.

"Come on, lets get to the car. Now." Bruce said in a firm voice that promised of punishment. 

"I don't know what happened though!" Richard frowned and his bottom lip wobbled.

"Just get in the car." Bruce said, pinching the bridge of his nose.