Fight For What You Deserve

Jacks P.O.V

I got up to see why was the love of my life upset. I hate seeing Y/N upset especially when it's because of Sam. I run after her to comfort her, but I feel a push and I look to see who it was and it was Sam. He spoke in a deep tone, "You're not her hero and you can't always save her." He then pushes me against the wall and walks off. I'm done, I had enough and I really don't give a fuck if he knows I'm jealous. I run up behind him and say, "I've had it with your shit, bro. With you treating Y/N like she's a fucking hooker and with you disrespecting me." He quickly turns around and gets in my face, "You got some fucking nerve bro. Get the fuck outta my face." He pushes me back, so thats when I lost it. I punch him square in the face. He falls back, but before he lands on the ground he picks himself up. He tackles me to the ground. All I hear was a bunch of guys screaming, "Fight, fight, fight." I finally get on top of him throwing punches left and right. I feel a hand go under my shoulder trying to pull me off of him. I resist and keep punching, but I finally gave up. JJ pulls me up and pushes me around the room so he can break up the fight. Sam gets up and says, "Stay the fuck away from her, she's mine." I look to the right to find Y/N in Daniellas arms. I see tears rolling down her face. Sam walks up to her and says, "Baby, lets go." and grabs her arm. She quickly pulls back and says, "Get the fuck away from me you douche." She storms off and goes outside. I just wanted to go up to her and comfort her and tell her everythings gonna be ok. So I did. I ran outside to look for the her. JJ quickly stands in front of me and says, "What do you think you're doing?" I look at him and say, "I'm saving my princess." JJ steps out of my way and pads me on the back and says. "Go get her." I look at him and smile. I run outside, it was so humid and disgusting. I look over to see Y/N walking to nowhere. I go up to her and say, "Hi." She looks at me and hugs me and says, "You're always saving me." I smiled and said, "Somebody's got to." 

----------------------------------------------

I just quoted One Tree Hill, fuckkk yes ok moving on

---------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I was falling. Literally. I just fell on my ass on the cold concret in front of my best friend. I mean I wouldn't care if I wasn't totally starstruck by him. Tonight, I realized that Sam might not be the right guy for me, but I guess it was fun while it lasted. I still sitting on my ass laughing with Jack. He then pulled me up and said, "You're adorable." I smile and give him a little push. We start walking down the street just talking nonsense until I get a text from Sammy so I start a conversation with him:

Sammy: Can we please talk?
Y/N: what's the point
Sammy: because
Y/N: because what
Sammy: because I'm in love with you and I can't loose you

I looked at my phone and started blushing. Jack looked at me and said, "Whatcha smiling about?" I go, "Nothing, I gotta go." Jack looked at me confused, but I didn't care so I ran back to the house. I walked in, JJ looks at me and says, "Where's Gilinsky?" I look at him and said, "Back there I guess, where's Sammy?" JJ gave me the dirtiest look and pointed upstairs. I ran upstairs and find Sammy sitting on the bed alone. I run up to him and kiss him so passitionity. The kiss lasted about a minute until he broke apart and said, "What was that for?" I looked deep into those beautiful eyes of his and said, "A second chance."