Graduation

The day I feared the most slowly came along. Positive thoughts helped me through the day. Saying goodbye to those who I admired the most was a struggle. Saying goodbye to those who made my days harder was a relief. It was a new start, a new beginning. It was Graduation.

I was scared of the future. I had no clue what I wanted to do. The sky outside was crystal blue. The sun shined so bright. The sun represented happiness. The happiness in my future was the only thing holding me. Other than Jack. Jack hated goodbyes more than anyone I knew. We sat next to each other, looking at all the smiles around the room. Seeing all the tears rolling down proud parents facing. I held Jacks hand the whole time. I thought to myself, I'm leaving for College in New York in August. Jack is going across the country to California. We just started to be normal and it's already ending.

Through the whole ceremony, we were silent. Until, Jack whispered in my ear, “I love you.” He kissed my head and turned the other way. I looked up at him and saw a smile arose from his precious face. My heart dropped and tears rolled down my face. I picked myself up and smiled. I didn't know if I was faking it or actually happy. I was happy that I had a great guy supporting me. I was happy that I was graduating. I was just not ready.

After the ceremony, we all were going to Jacks house for a Graduation party. Jacks family adored me. His mother basically raised me. As I sat outside watching the soon-to-be college freshman dancing and laughing in a circle. I turned to my right and saw a bunch of adults bragging about whos kid got a scholarship. I just sat there thinking of everything. I felt a hand fall on my shoulder. I turn around to JJ. He sat next to me and said, “So, this is end huh?” He looked at me and took a deep breathe. I smirked and said, “Well, we do have the summer.” “Yeah I guess so. What are you and Jack gonna do?” I sighed and said, “Who knows, but I hope it works out.” JJ put his arm around me and smiled and said, “You and Jacks relationship is special. Just because you guys are going to separate schools doesn't mean anything will change. Ever since you guys were little, you guys had a thing for each other. Maybe you didn't know because you denied it every time I mentioned it...” I laughed and looked to the ground. “But Jack when he first fell in love with you, he didn't want to hide it. He also didn't want to ruin your friendship. But if it was him being with Y/N, he would do anything. Don't tell him I told you this, but he told me he would take a bullet for you. He's really in love with you and I don't think that can just fanish.” JJ walked off to join his girlfriend. I just smiled until Jack came and said, “Get up and dance with me, gorgeous.” I jumped up and grabbed his hand and ran to the dance floor. I put my arms around him and just looked in his eyes. He put his hands on my hips and moved back and forth. I just kept staring into his eyes. He blushed and looked down, “What are you looking at?” he asked. I bite my lip and said, “Did I ever tell you how sexy you are?” I pulled him closer and kissed him. I broke the kiss and took his hand and walked to his kitchen. Everyone was outside dancing or talking. I sat on the counter. Jack came up to me and said, “You want to do this here? In the kitchen? Here there is about a hundred people in my backyard?” I smiled and said, “Fine.” I jumped off the counter and ran up stairs. Jack followed. I turned around and pulled him close. I kissed him hard. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. His tongue went in and out of my mouth. His tongue tasted like sex and melted in my mouth. He began to get more aggressive and pushed me on to the bed. He went on top of me and kissed me on the lips. I decided to fight back so I pushed him off of me and went on top. I rip off his shirt and kiss down his abs. I find myself down to his belt. I rip it off and throw it across the room. He look up at him, he bites his lip. I then pull myself up to his lips and kiss him. Sliding my tongue in and out of his mouth. My hand goes down his stomach and down into his pants. He was hard, but I didn't care. I started grabbed it and started stroking my hand up and down. I kiss his neck and began to suck on it. He moans and says, “Take my pants off.” I do as he says. I slid his boxers off of him and smiled. He smirked at me and went on top of me. He spoke in a sexy deep voice, “My turn.” He goes right in for my neck. He starts sucking and biting it. His big muscular hands began unbuttoning my shirt. He took my shirt and threw it. He kissed my stomach and picked me up. I sat on his lap kissing him as he unlocked my bra. When he was done, he kissed my collar bone. He gently lays me on my back and slowly takes off my shirt. Leaving me in my underwear. He slides down my underwear and looks up to me and smirks. He opens my legs and kisses the inside my thighs. I knew what he wanted to do and I just let him because I love him.

IM NOT GONNA PUT A LOT OF DETAILS INTO IT BUT HE ATE HER OUT ok back to the story

I moaned very loud and he came up and wiped his mouth and said, “I'm gonna make you feel real good princess.” He kissed me and grabbed a condom from his desk. He said softly, “Are you sure you want to do this?” I smiled and nodded my head. He went slow at first so I can get comfortable. It honestly hurt so bad. I don't know how anyone does this for fun. But then I got used to the pain and it went to pleasure. He began going fast and faster. My eyes rolled back and I moaned at every thrust. I repeated, “Ooh baby.” Then it became louder and louder. I began to scream because I didn't want it to end. I said a few other sexual things, but lets not get into detail.

After a minute of hot sex, we just laid there staring at the ceiling. Not saying a word. All you can hear was the music blasting from the backyard and our heavy breathing. I turned to him and he turned to me. I smiled and said, “I love you.” He put his right hand around me and his left right on my ass. He said, “I love you too. Always.” I'm glad my boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky, took my virginity and not some lowlife player like Sammy. For awhile we just laid there embracing our love for each other. Today was scary, but it was a day I've been waiting for, for a long time.