Facing Reality

Your P.O.V

Let go, I kept telling myself. Just push him away or something! I missed his touch so much. Nothing made me feel more content. I was falling once again. After a few minutes of intense affection, he let go. We just stood in front of each other, staring into each others eyes. I finally got the courage to speak, "What are you doing?" In all seriousness, I knew what he was doing. I just really wanted to hear his beautiful voice that I once fell for. "I don't know." Deep down, I wanted this relationship to work out, but I can't keep running from reality.

"I'm can't be with you. At least, for now." He looked disappointed and looked down. "I'm leaving in a few days and I'm not going to deal with that long distance bullshit." Plus, I don't have enough trust with Jack to let him go all alone. He nodded his head. And that was the end. 

2 years later..
Your P.O.V 

I never loved a place as beautiful as New York. The city was complete paradise and brought a smile to my face. Sadly, I'm back for Summer Break.
When I first arrived back home, I felt warm inside. No matter how much I loved New York, nothing was better than home sweet home. I just stood there staring at my house. Finally, I heard a voice, "Well, you gonna help me out?" I turn around and laugh. "Of course, babe!" As I was trying to grab my bag, he goes, "I was kidding, beautiful. I got it." I blushed and kissed him softly on the lips. My mother came running out with my brother, "Honey! You're finally home!" She embraced me into a hug. "Oh and hi.. Dave!" Dave was my boyfriend for a year now and I never been happier. As we all were standing in a circle talking, the front door opens. I looked over and see... Jack...

Jacks P.O.V 

Who the fuck is this guy?
Walking out of Y/N's house to see her with another guy was weird. I'm not surprised she moved on, I mean it's been two years. I had a girlfriend, but then she found out about Y/N and how much I loved her. Y/N was all I talked about and nobody deserves that. I didn't give her the attention she wanted. 

Our eyes met and so many flashbacks suddenly hit me. Magcon, her dad's death, Sammy, the baby. Every emotion came pouring out of me. I faked a smile and went with it. Y/N grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. All my feelings for her came back automatically. Y/N turned to a tall, brunette with green eyes, "This is my old friend, Jack. And this is my boyfriend, Dave." She smiled at him. He laughed, "Oh, so you're Jack. I heard a lot about you, huh." He pulled me by my wrist. He whispered in my ear, "She's mine." Then he pulled back. I can feel the hatred rising. "Ok! Let's go in and eat!" Y/N's mom said. I know that this war wouldn't be over without a fight. Ans she is my fight.