❁62: What?!❁

\\SCARLETS POV//

"Excuse me, I am not pregnant!" I say rather harshly, she sighs and hands me a piece of paper.

"What's this for?" I ask

"It's when to see us again; for your monthly checkups.." Mrs. Glads addresses.

"H-how many weeks is it?" I ask her

"Around 5 weeks about now.." She chews on her bottom lip. I sigh, what is Matthew going to say about this?! Our wedding is in a few weeks! (pretend it's April 13th right now)

"but.." I began

"Come visit us in 3 weeks darlin," She said, before exiting the room.

Should I tell him? What if he is going to leave me? I shouldn't tell him; right? Ugh this isn't fair! I guess I gotta tell him.

To: Matty- Hey..

A few seconds later.

From: Matty- hey babe! we're just leaving now. how are ya?

ugh. He's gonna hate me for forever.. After I tell him.

To: Matty- Um. This is a lot to take in right now but I'm pregnant. 😓

From: Matty- what?! How?!

-

From: Matty- How many weeks is it?

Turns out, Matthew didn't mind I was having a baby. His reaction was the best thing in the world.. He was saying stuff like

'I'm glad we're having a family together' and 'we're having a kid, scar!' And it made me really happy knowing he wanted the baby and didn't put up a real fight.

Well, he had to go anyways. The Jacks wanted to take him out to a restaurant or whatever. I can't believe we're getting married and having a kid soon!

\\MATTHEWS POV//

"Hey man, how's Laurena?" I ask Gilinsky, he really likes that chic. He hasn't stopped talking about her and I think she really likes him to.

"She's great! She's everything I've been searching for. Especially after what Madison and I had a while back." He shutters in disgust. (Sorry to all the Madison Beer fans.)

"True, she went after Hayes and.. I don't know it seems wrong. Anyways.." I try to think of a new topic.

"How's your life so far?" He asks me,

Well, it's perfect. I mean no one can have a perfect life but with Scarlet by my side every step of the way knowing she can be officially mine and no one can take her from me, then ya.

"It's good." I bite my lip, I get a text.

"One sec bro" I say, he continues to play the new game he bought for his xbox.

From: Cutie💘- Hey..

From: Me- hey babe! we're just leaving now. how are ya?

From: Cutie💘- Um. This is a lot to take in right now but I'm pregnant.😓

From: Me- what?! How?!

-

It turns out, I'm going to be a father. I mean, I've always wanted kids of my
Own. Because I feel I Get them in a way;'probably because I have the mind of a 6 year old.

"What's wrong? Your pale bro" Gilinsky says, I take a gulp and shrug my shoulders.

"No big deal.." I shrug.

I hope I don't lose him as my best friend over this.. Who am I kidding? He'll hate me forever if I don't tell him! What if Scarlet does? I can't risk them hating each other.

"Laur is coming over, that okay?" He asks me, I nod and sit down. I go onto Twitter and post a stupid update for whatever the fans want.

I'm starting to feel Magcon isn't cooperating as well anymore, not like that it's just we don't seem to get along as great anymore.

We have our certain groups, like how it's normally The Jacks and I, the Griers and Cameron. And so on.

"How do I look? Should I change??" Jack asks me with wide eyes, he must really like this girl.

"You look fine" I laugh. I wonder what Scarlets doing.

"Good 'cause she'll be here any minute" he says, slicking his hair back with his black wide-toothed comb.

Just on cue; the door opens. He immediately kisses her as my eyes widen.

That's not Laurena..

"Jack!" Scarlet screeches pushing him off of her, Jack wipes his mouth and spits.

"Oh my gosh disgusting!!" She says, wiping her mouth before scurrying over to my side.

"I'm sorry- I thought you were Laurena! I swear I didn't want to kiss you" he makes a disgusted face at the end.

"Well good" She jokes and kisses me.

The door was left open as I see Laurena standing at the door, she's wearing a light blue long sleeved v-neck shirt and some skinny jeans. Oh and some white toms.

Her hair was in a nice side braid, Scarlet could wear that and look like a sex God honestly.

That's when I notice.. We have 12 days until our wedding and my future wife is pregnant with my baby kid..

---

EEP EW JACK

LOL I LOL-ED AT THAT IM SORRY

I HAD TO

new update probably sometime next week or the week after that because we have March break next week.

//which we get a week off of school for who didn't know\\

xx
Lexie