done

Guys I lost ALL interest in this story, in truly greatful for all of you lovely people who took their time and effort to read this shirty excuse of a story, but I lost interest.

But don't worry! I have another story I'm working on right now, it's about Harry styles💕 I'll just say what would've happened in the end of this😓 it's sad.

-

Scarlet goes into labour at exactly 9 months of being pregnant, and gives birth to a lovely little boy. But sadly Scarlet doesn't make it threw it all. Matthew named him Benjamin Edward Espinosa.

While Benjamin is 5 years old, Matthew has still never found anybody to share love with, his heart is still with his dead love.

Then, when Benjamin is 7 he runs into a girl, around his age that he starts to like but doesn't want to be disloyal to scarlet.

But he can't help his feelings, he falls in love with the girl and she falls in love with him again, but no children they decided. They got married but Matthew stills deeply loved Scarlet.

All Scarlet wanted, was for Matthew and her baby boy to move on and be happy with their life. And for Matthew to Love and move on.

-

ITS SAD UGH BUT YEAH ITS ENDED I HOPE IT GAVE YOU A GIST OF WHAT WOULD'vE HAPPENED x

I love you all,

- Lexie x