❁46: Wake Up Bitch❁

SCARLETS POV

I wake up, to the little rain drops trickling down the lightly foggy window as I rub my eyes, and yawn. I grab the sweater at the end of my bed and slip it on to keep my arms warm.

I get off my cozy, warm bed and walk onto the cozy new furry carpet I placed in here a few weeks ago. I'm going to make my room a Christmas look! Maybe.

I walk to my closet and pick out my favorite outfit, my white lacy crop top, maroon skater skirt and a black cardigan. Plus my red vans.

I brush my hair out, I grab a maroon SnapBack that's says #SELFIE on it. I place it on my head, just backwards.

I grab my phone as I leave my room, seeing Matthew's door is shut. I slowly check to see if it's locked, And it isn't with my luck.

I bite my lip as I slowly open the doorknob with my tiny petite hands. I see Matthew laying in his bed, peacefully. I, as a good, loyal, sweet and caring girlfriend should let him sleep.

But no.

I open the vine app, and click the camera icon. I walk into his bathroom and put some of his axe body wash on my hand. As I walk up to the mirror.

"Waking the bf up" I press down on the screen, I show them the axe body wash as I walk over to the sleeping Matthew.

I press down as I slap his cheek with the wet axe body wash-which is my favorite scent he has-. He wakes up, noticing it was me.

"You didn't.." He whined, I bit my lip.

"Oh, but I did baby" I shake my phone around as I press upload. He groans and gets up to rinse the body wash off of his face.

@ScarBarxo: How to wake the bf up.

I walk over to him, rinsing the gooey wash off of his face, as I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him from
The behind as I left little kisses behind his ear.

He loves that.

I leave him there, Dumbfounded. He groans as I chuckle at him and leave. I shut the door behind me as I went to my room-looking in the mirror as I passed- and noticed I wasn't wearing any makeup?!

I rush to my makeup bag, I'm so going shopping today. I need a new lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. I grab my foundation as I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

I open the foundation lid as two familiar hands went on top of mine, and shut the lid. I look up in the mirror to see Matthew standing there, smiling at me.

"What the hell? Matthew I need that!" I whine and complain. He chuckled as he put it in my bag?

"No makeup, you look gorgeous as always babe" He says sweetly, nuzzling his head into my neck. I giggle as I also try to reach for it again, He pushes it out of my reach.

"Babe only mascara?" I ask him, he sighs and agree's.

"Yay, thank you!" I say, turning a little and giving a little peck his nose. He smirks as he sits down on my bed and watches me. How? I see him threw the vanity mirror.

"Having fun?" I joke, looking at him as I open the tube of mascara, he smirks and nods as I roll my eyes and apply the mascara to the top of my eyelids.

I finish my mascara as there gorgeously long and beautiful. That's the only thing on my face as the rest looks completely idiotic.

Thanks boyfriend.

"No problem" he smiled happily

"I said that out loud..?" I ask, my cheeks flushing red as I look down at my feet In embarrassment.